Top posting users this month
WildyxNight
You keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be I_vote_lcapYou keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be I_voting_barYou keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be I_vote_rcap 
Knight_of_none
You keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be I_vote_lcapYou keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be I_voting_barYou keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be I_vote_rcap 

Latest topics
» Hey Everyone
by lindsaypowells Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:22 am

» Dear Admins
by Knight_of_none Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:29 pm

» Dear Users
by Fae_Whisperer Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:30 pm

» Vote For My Pet!!
by Knight_of_none Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:20 pm

» Will be AWOL (Just an FYI)
by Knight_of_none Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:57 pm

» Publishing a Story
by Knight_of_none Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:53 pm

You keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be

Go down

You keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be Empty You keep me young (Open, trespassing) And that's how I wanna be

Post by Jadefeather12 Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:00 pm

(PG13 with my characters please ^^)

Spoiler:

Falcongaze sneezed as he accidentally splashed himself with river water.
"Starclan, who knew fishing could be so tough?" he murmured to himself. It certainly wasn't an easy skill to master, although he'd only been at it for about an hour. If Riverclan was keeping on top of their patrols, Falcongaze was sure to be spotted soon, but he'd lost track of time. If he could just catch one little fish, he'd slip back across the border, and the stuck up flea-bags would never even know he was here. 

While Falcongaze could have easily chosen to hunt toads or lizards back in the marshes, the warmth of greenleaf had him searching for a less muggy retreat, as with his long pelt the heat was especially brutal. Besides, he'd always wanted to learn how to fish. Heck, he hoped to teach himself to swim one day. But with Riverclan having the largest body of water around, and Falcongaze of course not being a part of Riverclan, that goal was quite difficult.

The pretty tom returned his focus to the rippling water, squinting to spot the fish beneath the surface. How did Riverclanners do it? Whenever Falcongaze was sure he had a fish where he wanted it, his claws would hardly brush the creature's skin. He was always off by a mouse length. I'll get it eventually, he mused, only half aware of his surroundings.
Jadefeather12
Jadefeather12

Back to top Go down