» Vote For My Pet!!
by Knight_of_none Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:20 pm

» Will be AWOL (Just an FYI)
by Knight_of_none Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:57 pm

» Publishing a Story
by Knight_of_none Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:53 pm

The Old RP Site Didn’t Survive Thanos’ Snap

Go down

The Old RP Site Didn’t Survive Thanos’ Snap  Empty The Old RP Site Didn’t Survive Thanos’ Snap

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 pm

GUYS remember all that drama we had and shit? Maybe...maybe he deleted that forum? Idk but trying to put the old web address in, Google believes that it doesn’t exist. @Knight_of_None what about for you? Does it work for you? I just want to take an old rp with Nyxx and use that idea with @Gale

Back to top Go down

The Old RP Site Didn’t Survive Thanos’ Snap  Empty Re: The Old RP Site Didn’t Survive Thanos’ Snap

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:19 pm

I myself tried finding it last month just to see how it was doing and I couldn't find it at all either. Also us that left were most of the active members anyways so maybe it just died out

Back to top Go down

The Old RP Site Didn’t Survive Thanos’ Snap  Empty Re: The Old RP Site Didn’t Survive Thanos’ Snap

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:20 pm

Oh wow, last month too? That’s so weird, but all of the rps I liked rereading :c oh well lol this site is sorta more active XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:22 pm

XD yeah. There were like only 2 other super active people remember that stayed when we left

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:33 am

XD oh I've known forever, all my fun stuff with Alexia and whatever i left laying there kept me coming back to read up. But then if was gone. I tried to drop her a link to here if she ever siggned in i think but now...eh.
Knight_of_none
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Also idk if his fb exists still or not but! He and I had brief contact there when all the drama was ensuing- if ya’ll want to look him up I believe his name was Peter Gringas or something??? XD Ya’ll can look me up too if ya want, Cheyen S (I’m the only Cheyen with that type of spelling Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Lol nah, this is technically all my social media, i don't even use twitter
Knight_of_none
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:03 pm

That’s fair XD if it wasn’t for social media I’d never really know much about my girlfriend @Gale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:12 pm

I hope you know about me from more than social media. XD or I’d question what you were doing over Winter Break

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Oh you know exactly WHAT I was DOING XD love ya babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:41 pm

XD I love you too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Is gale new? Hello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Hello! I’m relatively new? Maybe? Idk XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:49 pm

Oh well welcome. I am Crow, one of the old members here that's off and on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:01 pm

Nice to meet you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Same! Imodds are I've seen you here before

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down