Top posting users this month
WildyxNight
Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) I_vote_lcapBe Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) I_voting_barBe Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) I_vote_rcap 
Knight_of_none
Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) I_vote_lcapBe Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) I_voting_barBe Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) I_vote_rcap 

Latest topics
» Hey Everyone
by lindsaypowells Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:22 am

» Dear Admins
by Knight_of_none Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:29 pm

» Dear Users
by Fae_Whisperer Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:30 pm

» Vote For My Pet!!
by Knight_of_none Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:20 pm

» Will be AWOL (Just an FYI)
by Knight_of_none Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:57 pm

» Publishing a Story
by Knight_of_none Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:53 pm

Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp)

2 posters

Go down

Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) Empty Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp)

Post by Jadefeather12 Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:31 pm

The gently swaying pines shaded the land as far as the eye could see. It was so easy to slip into a pool of shadows and go unnoticed, if one knew how. The earth was dark and fresh, seeping with scents both of life, and death. Needles brushed against each other until they fell, sailing past nests of birds and into bogs filled with toads. The longer one sat quietly, the more one noticed, heard, smelled. The more one knew deep in their heart that this land had many stories to tell.

Battles had been fought bravely and ferociously, won, and lost. Lives had been taken, and lives had been saved. Friends, lovers, mortal enemies, had all tread through at one point or another. History was burrowed as deeply into this land as a tree's roots. 

And was that it? Was history all that remained of a once glorious dynasty?

She was watching. If one dared to look, they might catch a glimpse of her, lurking cautiously just behind the light. She would easily scare, prone to disappearing into the void at the snap of a twig. She was searching for something. At this point, one might boil it down to simply hoping. For she could feel that many hearts had once beat beneath these trees. She knew that once there had been a group, a colony, something bigger than oneself flourishing in the depths of the forest. She wanted so badly to be a part of it. If there was truly nothing left, she wished beyond wishing that she could bring the past into the present and step into the life she'd only heard rumors of. But each day ended the same as the last; she found nothing. Perhaps I am not searching hard enough. Perhaps there is nothing to be discovered. 

There has to be. She hoped beyond hope, vowing to return at the brink of dawn tomorrow, as she had the day before, and the day before that.

(If you need this to be deleted, just let me know! I just saw that the warrior boards had been created and felt the overwhelming need to send this love letter to ShadowClan <3 I'm so excited for this to be real!)
Jadefeather12
Jadefeather12

Back to top Go down

Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) Empty Re: Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp)

Post by Fae_Whisperer Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:45 pm

(I’m not gonna delete this, it’s too beautiful ;-; , it has my entire heart ngl)
And like mentioned before, contact those you knew who was in feral front, and I’ll see if I can reach anyone too (although everyone I knew over there I never kept in contact with)
Fae_Whisperer
Fae_Whisperer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp) Empty Re: Be Still My Beating Heart (Oneshot/Love letter to warrior cats rp)

Post by Jadefeather12 Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:09 pm

Aw, thank you!
Gonna get on that today, I know a couple in Discord, and there may be a few left active on Tumblr as well. Although to my knowledge, I thiiiink many migrated to another site created by old members, but I'll reach out and see regardless Smile
Jadefeather12
Jadefeather12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum