by Knight_of_none Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:57 pm

» Publishing a Story
by Knight_of_none Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:53 pm

The End of An Era

3 posters

Go down

The End of An Era  Empty The End of An Era

Post by Fae_Whisperer Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:59 pm

Hello to my fellow rp’ers. It’s been real, getting to rp nearly over a decade. I rp’ed because I used to want to escape the reality I faced. I made worlds and characters I could live through and it helped me through some seriously dark times. Now, nearing the age of 23, I remember how that 13 yr old felt when she typed down on her computer, magic literally at her fingertips. Surely this place was no place for a young one such as myself but I created worlds and fantasies that made it better to wake up in the day and look forward to it.

Firstly, I want to recognize @knight_of_none for stepping up to one of my very first rps and taking over the role of the character someone had to leave behind. Since then, Derek and Marie had become one of my basis characters for every rp I made from there on forward. Those two characters sprung forward years of rp’ing with other users alongside one who eventually became more than just an online friend.

When I got into a relationship with that said online friend, she wanted to rp almost constantly as I was nearing my 20s and was considerably in a more mentally stable place and felt the need to no longer rp just as much. I’ll admit, she burnt me out quite significantly and I got tired of rping and it certainly felt more like a chore than anything else.

Nearly two years later, I left that relationship and ended up banning her from the site and deleting the account I had used to call ‘crazier_than_most’ (let’s say it ended pretty badly.)

Anyways, now I’m in a much healthier relationship and I no longer feel the need to escape my reality to make other ones. Sure, I’m just as creative but I feel happier in the sense that I’m at peace and won’t need to write any stories for a while. Sure they’ll be missed and I’ll miss you all and who knows maybe a creative spark will start after writing this and I’ll create something new.

I’ll definitely pop in from time to time to check on the website, making it still look pretty for ya’ll. Either way, for now, this is Crazy signing off for the last time.

Smile
Fae_Whisperer
Fae_Whisperer
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of An Era  Empty Re: The End of An Era

Post by The Brit Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Well, this is a bittersweet thing to read. Sweet, because you're in a good place, and are clearly much happier for it, bitter because of the RP's we have that won't see conclusion. But ah well, I'll survive not finishing some RP's. Still, the closure to know that your okay and doing well is a much greater thing, and as you said, maybe you'll get the spark to RP again someday, and if so, I'm sure we'll still be here for you to come back to.
The Brit
The Brit

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:22 pm

Its a shame to see you walk away Crazy, you were my first rp partner and we had tons of fun, ranging from Derek and Marie and many many other masks to continue our creative journey.I hope you can enjoy more creation aside from just online, and enjoy life. You always have a place here, and you can always throw a line to me directly if you need someone to talk with.
Knight_of_none
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum