The closest of siblings (Shy)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The closest of siblings (Shy)

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:12 pm

Erin sleeps in bed with his elder sister, his face buried in. What he thought were pillows, holding her tight. See Erin was never comfortable alone in. His room ever since he and his sister had gotten separated. They were always together before, she was five years older so when he was little she wanted to keep him company. ..keep him asleep. Kinda being a second mom for him...but when she was old enough to get her body to start changing and he was right around the corner their parents got a bit nervous that he would have questions. ...of course they never answered those questions, he was home schooled and afraid to freak him out..but when they were gone on vacation now....at 17 for Erin he was still being taken care if by big sister...Unfortunately now Erin was much more distant...really ever since he was a teenager and His sister was a little too comfortable with being near naked with him around. ..or making noise with her girlfriends in her room. Erin wakes up in his sisters room, she was still asleep. ...but he had just noticed he was he cuddled up to her breasts all night. He covers his mouth to hold in his embarrassment. ..
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The closest of siblings (Shy)

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Naomi stirred slightly in her sleep, she was usually very very heavy sleeper. Even when she was in her room taking a nap, and Erin was just outside the living room rough housing with his friends it had rarely ever woken her if not ever. But she woke up enough on her own when her brother shifted, she opened her eyes just slightly then smiled "Good morning" she said, humming softly as she closed her eyes again.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Erin blushes. "Hey uh...morning" he said see he managed to wake her for once. "Mom and Dad are still out...so uh...whose cooking breakfast this time?" He said kinda sitting up. That was basically a question of "did she want to cook actual food or would Srin just whip up his special bowls of cereal'
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:11 pm

"I'll cook if you cuddle with me for five more minutes!" She said, suddenly moving her arms she wrapped them around his neck, pulling his face back between her breast. She shifted her leg in between his, trapping him.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:16 pm

He gasps as she grapples him, but he only fights for a few seconds because he knew better. ..no getting out of it...Also because this was probably as close as he got to boobs in his life. He considered what his friends would say... then again they were all perverted. .Naomi feels him squirm around suddenly as she feels Erins body starting to react to her attack.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:23 pm

"Hey! Stop moving so much." She grumbled, he could tell she probably hadn't even noticed his reaction because she was half asleep.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:29 pm

"Mm! Your smothering me!" Came his muffled response, which honestly. ...wasn't really a problem, she wasn't exactly laying on him so he was perfectly find. ..He just didn't want her to get him excited. But he stops squirming at her request yet again
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:07 pm

"Just be quite.." She mumbled, her breast rubbing either side of his cheeks, they were so large and soft, and her kegs were bare and smooth and slightly rubbing his up and down.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:12 pm

His face felt like it was burning red as she trapped him but he just had to wait it out. ..His dick was slowly getting harder by the second and he wasn't sure what was going to happen then.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:14 pm

As promised, several minutes went by. And his oblivious sister slowly let go of him, sitting up and stretching her arms. "Alright" she yawned. "I'm ready"
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:31 pm

He sights in relief. ..and frustration because at that point he was actually kinda enjoying himself. He moves and gets off the bed. "Good, you cook, I'm going to take a shower"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:44 pm

She rubbed her eyes as he got up to leave the room, shifting out of bed, she was wearing s one piece lingerie that was nearly see through, it was all black and only went to her mid thigh. Without bothering to get changed she went to the kitchen sleepily to get breakfast started.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:49 pm

He turns his head as she goes to the opposite way of him towards the kitchen, he watches her assistant for a minute and almost face checks into the door of the bathroom twice before going inside to take a nice frosty shower.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Erin had asked Naomi time and time again not to dress so scarcely in front of him or his friends but time and time again she prooved not to listen or to care about his warnings. It was hard to figure out what he could possibly do to teach her a lesson or get the message through to her head. Or maybe she was doing it on purpose, because of his warning. Either way any thought of her was fighting the effects of the cold water and possibly winning.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:11 pm

He grans as he stands under the water, freezing cold but as hard as stone. Erin almost wanted to punch himself. ...but that wouldn't help. He splashes more cold water against himself. "Dan it Naomi why don't you listen to anything I ask" he grumbles. He knew that it would stop on its own eventually. ...hopefully. He switches on the hit warm to give some warmth to his body now.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:25 am

Naomi finished making bacon, eggs, and waffles which were her classic combination for breakfast. Before he got out of the shower she already began to lay stack after stack of waffles in the center plate of the table. More than they could probably eat combined, but she always ended up over doing it. Once she was satisfied with the stack she began to scramble the eylggs and lay out the bacon.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:31 am

He comes out dressed in his pajamas and sits at the table. "Naomi why can't you be normal a where sweats or something to bed" he mutters as he starts to pull the waffles out one by one to his plate.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:36 am

Naomi stops and puts her hands on her hips. Puffing out her cheeks. "Jeez...this again." She sighed. "I'm in the comfort of my own home, this is normal." She replied simply.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:38 am

"I live here too! Why do you think mom hates it when you're like tbis! It's. ..distracting. " he said as he cuts up his waffles. "And I don't like that to happen with my sister"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:41 am

"What are you talking about?" She asked, moving over to the table she sat down at the other end to enjoy the meal she cooked. "Your my brother, mom literally freaks out for no reason." She grumbled.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:56 am

"You look like your going to go impress someone before you sleep with them" he mutters as he bites into a waffle. Their parents always were so weird about it...they never gave them the actual answer even now with her being an adult. ..actually now the Erin was thinking again they never mention any stories about Naomi from before she was five.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:01 am

"....Erin you're being ridiculous.... Don't make such comments. It's not.my fault if someone takes my pajamas a specific way." She said, eating up a few pieces of bacon slowly. "And even if it was like that..it's not like anything is going to happen to me with just you here." She said with a shrug.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 am

"Don't make suc-....If you lean forward your books are poping out if that thing but it's by fault! " he said crossing his arms in disbelief.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyShy on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:57 am

"What are you even saying? Just be quite already. Mornings are hard enough without your complaining." She said almost ironically, taking her plate to carry it to the sink.
AbsolutelyShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:01 am

Erin rolls his eyes and just gets up and starts washing the dishes that were made, grumbling to himself. 'Oh yeah, so hard for you, you don't know the meaning! ' he thinks to himself.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top