by Knight_of_none Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:57 pm

» Publishing a Story
by Knight_of_none Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:53 pm

Dear Users

2 posters

Go down

Dear Users Empty Dear Users

Post by Fae_Whisperer Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:37 am

Look, I know life gets busy, but I’ve been trying to clean up the site here and there, filtering out users and such. 

Now, in the admin portal we admins can filter who is active on here and who is not. I usually give the ones with more posts the benefit of the doubt before deactivating their account (not deleting). So for instance, Dream, a common user here hadn’t posted for over a year. In that case, since she’s not active anymore I’ll deactivate her account. But if she ever chooses to come back I’m pretty positive her account can be reactivated if she logged in again. 

Also, those with no posts and haven’t posted and visited in a long while will be deactivated too. Makes sense, right? Some users signed up in 2019 and haven’t visited since. New users who have recently joined and haven’t made any posts yet since joining will have a grace period of 3 months, I feel as if that’s fair enough? After 3 months is up, then if you’re gone longer than 90 days, I’d assumed you’re not coming back or are posting actively. 

Other admins, what do you think? 

Oh and another thing is too, if you had reasons on not being active and gave your rp partners that reason, for obvious reasons your account will stay active, because you have every intent on coming back. But please, if you sign up, have the intent to rp. That’s the whole idea of this website, not to read all the threads and not post- this isn’t wattpad lol. 

And for other obvious reasons I’d never deactivate a moderator or admin, plus I can’t do that either since Wildly is the lovely host of our website Smile
Fae_Whisperer
Fae_Whisperer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dear Users Empty Re: Dear Users

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:54 pm

Seeing this I do wanna appologize about leaving at random moments without ever saying anything. I feel bad about doing that and will avoid doing that again without any notice. I normally just get busy and just lose track and then I get back on and it's been half a year. I appologize my friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:30 pm

Things happen all the time, don't feel too bad about getting caught up with everything around you.
Knight_of_none
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fae_Whisperer Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:30 pm

Yeah! And an account that’s inactive you can reactivate any Time you wish, that’s the beauty of it since no one is truly gone
Fae_Whisperer
Fae_Whisperer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down