The new girl

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The new girl

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 pm

"Then don't...stay with me.." he begged, not wanting her to leave his side
--

They were able to leave for home, and Tanner was in bed, curled up with Naria, with round the clock care from a personal nurse..he was sleeping with her close to him, afraid of letting her go

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:50 pm

After convincing the doctor to allow Tanner to home with his family with round clock care get could go home. Now Naria laid in bed with her husband fast asleep in his arms feeling like everything was going to be okay for now anyway. She turns over in her sleep glad Grandma took the kids for a while letting her and Tanner to sort things out
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Tanner seemed so peaceful in his sleep, and he snuggled into her while he slept, feeling like things would be okay again..

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Naria opens her eyes feeling him snuggle to her and takes one if his hands stroking his knuckles with her thumbs. Everytime she looked at him she wanted to cry, trying imagine her life without him was unbearable to even think of. Naria tightly closes her eyes as tears sting her eyes
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Tanner shifted slightly and opened his eyes, watching her cry made his heart ache, knowing he was the reason behind it..but all he could do, was to kiss her gently, his kiss somehow showing her things would be alright in the end...if that was even possible

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Naria opens her eyes feeling him shift and kiss her making her kiss back "I love you so much" she whispers her voice cracking. She buries her head in his chest after pulling away, she could feel he was really hot but didn't care. She would not leave his side for a while
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:05 pm

"And I love you so much.." He whispered, touching on her back gently, and kissing the top of her head..he decided to change the mood by asking, "You really think we have another one on it's way?" and he placed a gentle hand on her belly, with a smile on his face

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Naria shrugs "Probably" moving her head so it rested in the pillow "If so I hope its a boy..so we can name him after you" she smiles looking up at him. She places her hand over his kiss his cheek
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 pm

He teared up a bit, "Little Tanner.." he smiled and laughed a bit, "Or little Naria.." he smiled again and kissed her slowly, his fevered lips pressed against hers

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:14 pm

She giggles kissing him back softly feeling he heat from his lips holding the kiss a little before pulling back "I wonder if our kids will meet their lover like we met" she hums
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 pm

He thinks about it, "Possibly, depends if Toby's brave enough" He laughed softly and kissed her again, needing her kiss

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:19 pm

She giggles "Ya you were a scaredy cat" she kisses him back a little more passionate
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:21 pm

"Mhm, but I grew out of it, with the right help" he smiled against her kiss, kissing her back just as passionate as she did

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:23 pm

She smiles kisisng him more then pulling away "How did I help you?" She asks
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:27 pm

"You believed in me like no one else ever had before" He said and looked to her with a smile

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 pm

She smiles "I did...I just thought your stutter was adorable" she giggles
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:32 pm

He blushed a bit, "You..You really thought so?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:33 pm

She nods "Well ya and seeing you really try to talk me" she smiles
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 pm

He smiles a bit more and kissed her once again, "I love you so much.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:37 pm

She smiles kisisng him back "Oh I wonder why?" She hums playfully licking his lips
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:37 pm

"You're everything to me.." he murmured softly, looking to her with love in his eyes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:40 pm

She blushes "Not everything" she hums "Remember when we almost had sex in tree" she giggles almost avoiding any real eye contact
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:43 pm

He gave a small laugh and then an idea struck him, "How about we do that soon?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:44 pm

"What? Have sex in tree?" She asks laughing "It'd probably break"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:47 pm

He blushed a bit, "Well, not just any tree..the tree we almost had sex in" He kissed her cheek

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top