The new girl

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The new girl

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:36 pm

She moans into the kiss as he went faster "Tanner" she Murmurs to his lips kissing him more. She came again for him shortly
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:38 pm

"Naria.." He moaned and came with her, his thick seed filling her up entirely..he was short of breath, and he sort of collapsed against her

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:43 pm

Naria turns her head moaning as he came but gasps when he semi collapsed in her "Tanner?"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Tanner shook lightly "S-sorry.." He murmured, his face was pale, and he leaned to the side, getting off of her and fumbling for his gown..

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:51 pm

"Baby..What's wrong?" She asks helping him with his gown then gets herself dress after cleaning herself up a little. She placed a towel where tnwas wet in the bed
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:52 pm

"I.." He grabbed a pan, and threw up in it, "Don't know.." he groaned in pain, his forehead started to sweat

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Naria frowns looking at him "Want a nurse?" She asks about to press the button
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:59 pm

He shakes his head, "N-No.." he managed to say, shivering and placing the pan away before he curled up

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:02 pm

"Baby" she sits on the bed stroking his back "is it your stomach, head?" She asks
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:04 pm

"B-Both.." he groaned softly, closing his eyes and trying not to throw up again

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:06 pm

"Calling a nurse" she says pressing the button not wanting him to get more sick
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Tanner shivered from the cold he felt, coughing a bit and grabbing the pan, yet again throwing up in it

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:11 pm

She frowns not understanding he was fine the in seconds he wasn't.
A few nurses rush in asking questions and trying to get him to drink some digusting medince
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Tanner only threw up the medicine and didn't know what to answer the nurses..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Naria left the room when he kept throwing up and waited in the waiting room. The nurse called in doctor not knowing what to do
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 pm

"Wait, what do you mean it's back?" Tanner asked between throwing up, "I though it was all gone.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:21 pm

"Well obviously it cake back probably because your body was too weak for too long allowing it to return. We're sorry." He says "Want your wife to come back in...saw her walking out a while ago"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 pm

He sighed and nodded, "Please.." knowing she was going to be upset with this

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:27 pm

The doctor nods to a nurse to get Naria before he left himself not straying far though.
Naria came back closing the door she said nothing as she just leaned back in the door looking at her husband
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:28 pm

He looked to her with tired eyes, "Naria..the cancer, it's.." he coughed, shaking his head, "it's back.." he understood if she didn't want to stay with him, for he realized that he wouldn't be much of a husband to her, or the kids..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:32 pm

She looks at him shocked "It returned?" She covers her mouth as she started to cry. She shook her head "No you're lying please say you're lying!"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:36 pm

"I wish I was.." Tanner spoke and looked down, "There's...there's not much they can do about it now.." he looked to her.."I know how much you wanted to travel.. and, we'll do that, I promise..before I.." he didn't even want to think about dying, which what it was currently doing to his body

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 pm

"What the hell am I supposed to do!? We have three kids maybe another on the way! I can't lose you" she sits in the bed looking at him with tear filled eyes. "I couldn't live without you baby"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:41 pm

"I know..I know, and I don't want to leave you" He cried and held her close to his fevered body, knowing he would have to spend more months in the hospital

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:43 pm

She cries into him her body shaking "Please...I just can't!" She couldn't open her eyes as she grasps his gown not wanting to leave his side at all
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top