Top posting users this month
Knight_of_none
Help Me Write a Book  I_vote_lcapHelp Me Write a Book  I_voting_barHelp Me Write a Book  I_vote_rcap 
WildyxNight
Help Me Write a Book  I_vote_lcapHelp Me Write a Book  I_voting_barHelp Me Write a Book  I_vote_rcap 

Latest topics
» Hey Everyone
by lindsaypowells Wed 15 Feb 2023 - 7:22

» Dear Admins
by Knight_of_none Sat 19 Mar 2022 - 22:29

» Dear Users
by Fae_Whisperer Sat 5 Mar 2022 - 21:30

» Vote For My Pet!!
by Knight_of_none Tue 8 Feb 2022 - 18:20

» Will be AWOL (Just an FYI)
by Knight_of_none Fri 4 Feb 2022 - 18:57

» Publishing a Story
by Knight_of_none Thu 9 Dec 2021 - 19:53

Help Me Write a Book

2 posters

Go down

Help Me Write a Book  Empty Help Me Write a Book

Post by Fae_Whisperer Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 9:23

Hey! So I’m in the midst of writing a story, it has three characters (and if any of you had read my threads you’ll know familiar names such as Arvaros, Ro and Daemon) I’ve already written a snippet for each of the trio and I’ve let two people read it for now. One suggests I start with Daemon’s story and I’ve always found the best plots to be here with you guys Smile so if any of ya’ll are interested you can help me write (and I’ll give credit where it’s due!)

I’m open to multiple threads so I can get different plot lines to choose and pick from for each character I’m talking about. I have a lot written so far for each character and I’ll post them here in a spoiler. Tell me what you think! If you want details on where I see the plot going I’ll let you know Smile also keep in mind each of the three have similar plots/stories going on right now, technically living in alternate universes but living the same day.

On activity I can’t guarantee anything as I’ve been slammed with work during the week and the weekends I spend most of my time with my boyfriend but sometimes he’s busy playing Escape from Tarkov or Call of Duty Modern Warfare. So obviously when he’s busy I’ll drop in and reply. I’ll definitely try to at least make one reply per day even if you yourself aren’t active that way the thread keeps alive per say.

In my next post in this thread I’ll drop each three plots in separate spoilers, but out of the three for now I’m going to focus on my character called Daemon (I pronounce it as day-mon)
Fae_Whisperer
Fae_Whisperer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help Me Write a Book  Empty Re: Help Me Write a Book

Post by Fae_Whisperer Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 9:48

Another thing I should mention is that I’m all for adding characters to the story (either a female character I play or another male you play as I’ll be mostly male for each story) also when I translate what we have in a story obviously I’ll tweak your posts and my posts to make it flow better and if you’re curious I’ll dm you the story details!

Daemon’s POV:

What Daemon Looks Like:

Rosalind’s POV:

What Ro Looks Like:

Arvaros’ POV:

What Arvaros Looks Like:

I made these images through Artbreeder and their ethnicity is of Asian descent  (I’m not sure which one to go rn but considering their prettiness I would have to say Korean) either way I’ll be dropping more on what their outfits would be like and also I don’t have to specifically focus on Daemon rn it’s just what my friend suggested Smile if you like any at all dm me!
Fae_Whisperer
Fae_Whisperer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fae_Whisperer Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 10:33

And finally here’s some pics of each brothers ‘aesthetic’

Daemon’s:

Ro’s:

Arvaros’:
Fae_Whisperer
Fae_Whisperer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:18

XD The fish threw me off.

Last edited by Knight_of_none on Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 16:46; edited 1 time in total
Knight_of_none
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fae_Whisperer Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 15:45

As it should XD
Fae_Whisperer
Fae_Whisperer
Admin

Back to top Go down