Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Nephilim (Crow)

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Nephilim (Crow)

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:47 pm

She bit her lip slightly, "Mhm, you will?" She asks, being turned on a bit

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:49 pm

He smirks more and nods as he begins to quickly strip
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:52 pm

She looked at him and she began to strip as well

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:05 pm

He smiles as he gazes at her body with lust in his eyes.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:05 pm

She shifted to where she was on top of him, pinning him down a bit as she began to kiss him- the desire and love for him was clear in her kiss

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:08 pm

He yelps a bit as she  pins him down and gets on top. He smiles as he kisses her back.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 pm

She grinds on him a bit, and moans as she did, her wet pussy sliding across the shaft of his member slowly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:31 pm

He moans a bit surprised by her movements. He had never seen this wild side of her before
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:36 pm

She pulls back with a blush on her face, "I'm just trying things...tell me if any of them feel good" she said as she shifted a bit

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:46 pm

He blushes a bit and nods speechle
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:53 pm

She shifts and slides her pussy down his cock, moaning a bit at the feeling.. steadying herself, she began to ride him slowly, but picking up the pace...she leaned down and kissed him, loving the taste of his kiss

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:26 pm

He moans against her mouth kissing her deeply
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:31 pm

She pressed him deeper, her kiss showing him her true feelings as she lifted herself up and down on his thick cock- moaning against his lips

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 pm

He moans louder as she bounces on his member kissing her back
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:37 pm

She cried out softly as she squirted against his cock- cumming on him and she continued to move on top of him, wanting him to finish as well

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:40 pm

He moans loudly shouting her name as he came in her shortly after
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 pm

She moans as he cums in her and she slumped against him afterwards, panting a bit... "fuck..that was amazing.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:48 pm

He buries his head in her neck breathing heavily. "think anyone heard us?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:49 pm

She smirks softly, "I put up runes to make sure no one would" she murmurs and moves a bit on his cock, still buried within her and she moaned slightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:54 pm

"ahh you are no fun. Where's your sense of danger." He says moaning a bit as well
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:56 pm

She smirks, "Well, the door is unlocked, meaning mom or dad could walk in at any time" and she moved a bit more, wondering if he would be up for another round

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:02 am

He smirks at the sound of that. "Mmm okay that's better "
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 am

She kissed his neck a bit, "Mm..want to try anal?" she asks, knowing where mom and dad hid their lube, and she had taken a bottle of it

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:15 am

His eyes widen and he smiles nodding
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:19 am

She bites her lip, "Well, I have the lube..want to give me a massage first?" she asks, the lust in her gaze evident

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top