Love of Death (The British One)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by The British One on Thu May 04, 2017 7:07 pm

(Pretty much. G'night.)

Illiana took a deep breath as he let go, slumping against him.

Raziak finally fell asleep, nuzzling against her.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 7:08 pm

(Good night (: )

Aeron kept hold of her and picked her up bridal style and moved to their den 

Vivian shifted slightly and nuzzled against him as well

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu May 04, 2017 7:10 pm

(Thanks.)

Illiana gasped as Aeron picked her up, before looking at him "And just what are we going to do now?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 7:11 pm

"We're going to rest" he says and lays her down in their nest and he lays besides her with a smile

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:08 am

Illiana nodded as they lay down, hugging him tightly.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:09 am

(Plot idea what if Adam comes across a vampire girl and doesn't see her again until he's fully grown?) 

Aeron smiled and kept her close to him as he began to nod off

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 am

(Hmm... I can see that...)

Adam was out exploring, keeping an eye on the sky while looking around.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:14 am

It was towards dusk and there was some rustling in the nearby tree

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:18 am

Adam narrowed his eyes and looked up at the tree, growling quietly. He couldn't smell anyone from the pack nearby, so whatever was in the tree might not be friendly.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:22 am

A girl giggled down at Adam, staring wide eyed at the werewolf.. she's heard of them but never actually seen one up close

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:23 am

Adam's growling became louder, glaring up at where the giggling was coming from "Get down here!"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:25 am

She shook her head "Oh no, Momma tells me your kind is dangerous. Is that true?" She tilted her head, her icy gaze locked on him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:29 am

Adam blinked slightly, somewhat unnerved by the girls eyes "Well... Only if you make us angry. Who are you, anyway?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:32 am

She leaned on a branch "The question is, who are you?" Her pale skin stood out against the dark tree and there was a hint of death in the air, desguised by some other scent. Maybe perfume or something

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:34 am

"This is our territory! You tell me first!" Adam growled back, even as the perfume reached his nasal passages.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:37 am

She giggles "My name's Jacquelyn..and yours?" She continued to stare down at him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:38 am

"Adam." He replied, still returning her stare "Why are you here? This is our territory!"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:40 am

She rolled her eyes "Out for a hunt with dad. He shouldn't be too far. Humans always end up lost in these mountains you know" she blinked down at him "I am doing nothing but talking to you. Is that such a crime?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:43 am

Adam narrowed his eyes, still glaring "What are you, anyway? You're not a Werewolf, are you?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:45 am

She shook her head, flashing a pointed grin to him "As history would have it, I'm actually your sworn enemy. But werewolves here barely know about Vampires"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:48 am

"Vam... Pire?" Adam questioned, head tilted in confusion. His glare lost its intensity.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:50 am

"Vampire. All one word.." she dropped down to where he was and she held out her arm, "Go ahead and touch, see the temperature difference"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 4:51 am

Adam nervously put his paw on her arm before retracting it quickly "What... What the hell? Why are you so cold?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 4:56 am

She giggles "Well silly, it's because I'm dead. Or is it un-dead? Anyways, I won't stop aging until I'm 21...which is weird to think of when you know I technically don't have a heartbeat" she shrugged, hearing her father call her, "It was nice to meet you wolf boy, hope to see you again soon" and she flashed away 

(And on that note I'm calling it a night. Busy day for me tomorrow probably won't be that active)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 5:00 am

(G'night Crazy.)

Adam gasped slightly as Jacquelyn vanished, staring after her before turning and running back to camp. He wasn't going to tell anyone about it, but she had been quite cute looking...
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top