Love of Death (The British One)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:14 pm

"Bored of you? Really?" Raziak asked incredulously, staring at her "Don't ever think that. If I was bored of you, I would've never come back here after each hunting trip"

Illiana watched him go and smiled, before sighing as her children squabbled "Oh, stop it you two..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Viv stared into his eyes, "Yeah," she murmured softly and looked away slightly and then back at him. Her cheeks were rosy from the heat of the fire, "Why did you come visit me after each hunting trip?" She asked

Aeron came back with a small buck and dragged it into the den, snow and all "Well, it's not much but it'll do"

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:27 pm

"I... You... Uh..." Raziak struggled to answer, shaking his head slightly "I... Don't really have a reason..." He did, but he wasn't just going to say it.

Illiana shrugged "It'll be fine Aeron."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Aeron huffed "I just want the best for you my dear" he murmured and laid down next to her 

Vivian slumped slightly at that answer "Oh, okay" she murmured 

(Brb gonna be listening to the portion of the project)

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 pm

"I know, I know" Illiana soothed "But it's fine Aeron. We don't really need anything bigger, do we?"

Raziak looked at her nervously, the truth written in his eyes.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:04 pm

He shook his head, "I guess not" he agreed, letting her eat however much she needed 

She glanced quickly down at his lips and back into his eyes..She had the urge to..No, it was insane, it's not like he would want to do it or anything

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:07 am

Illiana started eating, making sure that when she finished there was plenty for Aeron.

Raziak looked into Vivians eyes "Viv... Is... Is something wrong?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Aeron got up and went to eat his portion and then when he was done he licked his muzzle clean, his ears perked up at the sound of a distressed call coming from the clearing. He tilted his head and poked it outside of the den, looking down to see one of his pack members carrying something small in her mouth. His instincts kicked in and he headed down there quickly, against the biting wind.. 

A little bit later Aeron came back with a tiny mottled brown wolf pup, barely a few days old, hanging from his mouth.. he sat it down and started warming it up by licking it's fur the wrong way, hoping to get some type of response from it 

Vivian shook her head, "No.. no, not at all" she said, trying to hide her blush

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Illiana saw the pup and instantly moved herself towards Aeron, making sure that Adam and Eveline stayed with her as she went "Oh my god... Is... Is... Should you get Viv? What happened?"

Raziak layed back. looking straight up at the ceiling "Okay Viv. If you say so."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Aeron continued to lick the pup's fur, trying to get it to come to life.. He said in between licks, "An unfortunate mother didn't survive during the first night of this storm, and our patrols found her, with four pups and this was the only one who said to have survived but poor thing was so cold.." and the pup gave a little weak whimper as it finally showed signs of movement 

Vivian got up and went out of her den momentarily, going out to bring in fresh kill

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Illiana gently took the pup and placed it between her own, licking it gently "I'll take care of it. It deserves a chance at life, and I can give it that."

Raziak watched her go and shrugged.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:13 pm

plot idea:
Hmmm how about a bit later on Raziak starts talking to another she-wolf and Vivian doesn't really become jealous but figures Raziak likes that other girl and in fact he's been talking to the other girl to get advice on how to tell Vivian that he likes her

The little male pup felt something warm again, like he was next to his mother once more..but there was a different scent and he didn't like it..he began to whine for his mother 

Aeron looked at Illiana, "Is he nursing?" and then heard the whines, "I guess not.." he sat down, wondering if they should bring Vivian in 

Vivian came back with two snow hares, setting one down for Raziak

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:16 pm

(Seems good.)

Illiana kept licking him "Shh, Shh... It's okay, little one..." She was trying to get him to nurse, but if he didn't want to, she didn't know what to do.

Raziak smiled slightly as he sat up, taking the snow hare and biting down.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:21 pm

The pup whined until the sound of Illiana made him calm down a bit and he pawed against her belly, trying to find food now, as he was very hungry 

Aeron got up slightly, "Should I go get Viv?" he asks his mate 

Viv stopped and watched him, "We can cook it over the fire if you want" she mentioned, knowing they still were in their human form right now

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Illiana smiled, continuing to lick the pup, moving to let him suckle "See... It's fine, isn't it?" She looked up at Aeron "Oh... Well, perhaps, Aeron. Just to check him over."

Raziak shrugged "Doesn't really matter to me anymore. You live as a hunter, you get used to eating things raw."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Aeron nods and gets up to go to Viv's den 

The pup began to nurse, as if he hadn't been fed in a while 

Eveline made a noise as a new scent entered the perimeter, and it didn't belong to her brother or mother

Vivian nodded, understanding and then she heard Aeron come in, hearing about the pup she immediately got up, grabbed the herbs she needed and told Raziak she would be back and left with Aeron. Coming into Aeron's den she walked over to Illiana, kneeling down, "He's so tiny.. possibly the runt of the litter" she murmured checking the pup over and watching it squirm from her touch

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Adam wriggled as well, whining at the scent of this new pup, even as Illiana hushed the trio, gently licking each of them in turn "Is he going to be alright, Vivian?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:48 pm

Vivian sighed softly and nodded, "Seems so..there's just one tiny problem" 

Aeron tilted his head, "And that is?" 

Vivian hitched a breath, "He's not a werewolf"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Illiana looked up suddenly "That doesn't matter! If he isn't a werewolf, then we can help him grow up so he can find his own pack, Vivian" She spoke forcefully, her voice filled with determination.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Aeron looked at the pup, "How can you tell?" He asks Vivian, and Vivian said, "It's the scent coming from him.. that's why it's so vastly different, than usual" and she looked at Illiana "I'm not saying it makes a difference or not, I just don't want him to feel any less important" she murmured to her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Illiana huffed slightly before curling up around the three pups, keeping them all warm "Good. I'm treating him like he was my own, and thats Final."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Vivian nodded, liking Illiana's defensiveness "I'll check on him a bit later" she said before she left the family 

Aeron looked down at the new addition to their family, "What shall we call him?" 

The pup nestled into Illiana, finally finding rest and continued to nurse

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:25 pm

"You choose. I named Adam, remember." Illiana smiled, watching Vivian leaving and turning back to her 3 pups, licking each in turn.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:30 pm

"How about Cayden?" He asks, remembering his brother's name and looking at his pups, giving each one a lick just like Illiana did 

Vivian walked back into her den, stretching a bit.. "Hey Raziak, if you want, I can prepare your den that you'll have here if you want me to"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:35 pm

"Cayden? That sounds nice." Illiana smiled, licking Aeron gently before turning her attention back to the three pups as Adam started whining about something.

Raziak shrugged "Eh, It'd have to be done eventually, I guess..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top