Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Once the next stop hits and everyone sets up the next camp, Zara sets up a tent, the rest of the party starting to set up the perimeter. The gnome lays out her bed roll.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 pm

Carson put up their tent close by to Zara's and was standing, taking a break and drinking water. Their hair was still pink, and their body more on the masculine side but their face that of a woman. They were a sight to see and yet still a symbol of sex they were

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Zara pokes her head out of her tent. "Come in" she said gesturing them over.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:04 am

Carson walked over, having his uncertain nature come out but also her curiousity. They looked at Zara and sat down

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:05 am

Zara beckons them in, sliding into her tent, when they sit, she starts to just straight up undoing their clothes.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 am

Carson helped Zara and since Zara had seen both sides, seeing the two together beneath their pants was no surprise. Now they resembled more of Zara's anatomy

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 am

Zara starts her inspection, very intrigued by the form, poking and rubbing and pinching whatever her little gnome hands could fondle.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:28 am

Carson begins to moan, their soft voice sounding out and leaning back to give Zara a better view

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:50 am

Zara locks her fingers around their cock, her other hand moving and starting to dig into her pussy casually.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:18 am

They were already so wet when Zara dug her fingers into their pussy and Carson moaned, precum forming at their tip almost instantly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:31 pm

"Excitable aren't you" she teased as she strokes her prey and moves her fingers quickky, "it's crazy" she noted
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:33 pm

"A-Ah.." Carson moaned when Zara moved her hand quickly "Well I am one horny person" they said and watched more precum flow and their juices spray against Zara's hand

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:36 pm

"Likely because you're channeling double the sex drive she said moving her little hand into their slippery pussy, and digging her thin fingers into their urethra
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Carson cried out when Zara's fingers dug into their urethra and they came heavily right then and there with no warning..setting back they panted and looked to her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:39 pm

She giggles like a child with a new toy, her eyes flaring with glee and lust, perhaps just because she could milk Carson like a cow or because she was merely enjoying such reactions. She moves her fingers in and our of the tip of their cock, pulling her fist from the depths of her friend.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Carson groaned from her toying and they smirked slightly "Enjoying this?" They asked, seeing Zara's hand covered in their semen

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:49 pm

"I'm collecting samples" she said grinning at as she pinches and works her hard fingers along their cock.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Carson moaned and came again, "Mm..of course you are.." and here they thought Zara was really interested in them and not just shown as a science project

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Zara chuckles and moves around, sitting on their belly as she used both her hand, teasing more and more seen from them.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Carson pants "Zara..I'm almost spent" they said and gripped at the bed mat as they came again

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:29 pm

"Its only been a few minutes! You getting weak?" She said as she takes her hand off him and spins around, flipping their chin in her hands.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Carson blushed and shook their head "N-no..I've just never came this much in one setting" they admit and looked embarrassed, knowing Zara would laugh at them

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Zara leans and hugs their adorable head, damn near starting to smother them in her big bust. "That's so cute!"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Carson gave a small gasp, loving to be pressed up against Zara's bust and they were blushing madly at Zara's words "R-Really?" They squeaked, trying to get some air

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:48 pm

"Shhh..." She bushes petting this head slowly and then they could feel her fingers probing in their urethra again. "It's so cute because that means I'm going to to train your dick"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top