Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Among us(Crazy)

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Among us(Crazy)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:42 pm

(Lets have the shadow harm her grandmother and Willow calls upon Michael) 

Michael was on the othe side of the house, looking up at Willow's window and threw a rock up at it- hoping to get her attention

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:47 pm

(The shadow is very happy with that plan..xd))
When Nana walked outside to get the mail, the shadow grabbed her with his claws digging into her back making her body paralyzed all but her eye and mouth "invite me in" his deep voice orders kicking kicking down the door. Once she didn't he walked in..
Willow heard a this above her music and got up, talking lit her earbuds, she Glanced at the window before going downstairs to see a dark shadow creature holding his Nana in the air her blood spilling into the floor. "NANA!!" She screams
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Michael heard the scream and flashed inside of the house, his wings out and spreading across the protect Willow. He took his angel blade and it glinted like the sun and the shininess would blind the creature of darkness m, making him drop Willow's Nana

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 pm

The Shadow hisses seeing Michael appear, ready to fight but sword made him scream, pulling his claws from Nana and vanishing into nothing.
Willow's eyes glowed when Michael's wings shielded her "Nana.." she ran to her grandmother, hugging her tightly pretty much ignoring Michael. "Are you okay!?" She asks looking her over
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Nana coughed up blood and nodded, "Yes my dear..I'm fine now that Michael is here" she spoke and took Willow's hand gently. Michael knelt down and touched Nana, healing her wounds for her. Willow's Nana looked to Michael "Take my grand baby and protect her for me. Please"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Willow glances at Michael as he knelt Beside her to heal Nana, she looks her grandmother and frowns "I can protect myself.." seeing her Nana was fine. Willow stood up and walked back to her room, shutting the door and laid back on her bed with her ear buds back in
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Nana sat up and sighed "She has no idea how much danger she's in" she looked to Michael "Promise to protect her" she begged of Michael and Michael nodded, feeling the evil slip back in, knowing it was in her room

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Willow snuggles lose to her teddy bear, closing her eyes as her music blocked out any noise.
Now since the shadow has been invited in he sneaks up her room and nears the bed with his poison claw ready to strike her heart
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Michael made sure Willow's grandmother was on the couch, resting and then he got up, going to Willow's room but cursing, finding out she had locked it "Willow!" He yelled her name, hoping she could hear him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Willow eyes glowed making her open her eyes seeing the shadow, she screams yanking her ear buds out and kicking the creature away with enough force to knock him out. She heard Michael at the door but still didn't open it, she turns on all her lights and shined her phone flashlight on the creature. He opened his red eyes and screams faintly as he vanishes.
Willow finally opens the door "What?"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Michael looked around and blinked, surprised that she really could defend herself. "Uh-" he didn't know what to say

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Willow smirks and walking away from the open door, laying back on her bed, going through her phone "He isn't dead but gone for now" she shrugs. "My Nana say you..the strongest guardian was to fall in love with the girl with 'The Sight'" she glances over to him
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Michael blinked, "I've never heard of that prophecy" he admitted, he was speaking the truth. He stayed at her door way, feeling as if she didn't want him there

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:01 pm

"Mm...well I have and I don't believe in prophecy's..unless you do like me??" she watches him just  a little curious
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:07 pm

He looked down "I've watched over your entire life- of course I like you" he said with a small blush on his cheeks

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:08 pm

She rolls her eyes "Lies.." she laughs softly "You just saying that" she shook her head
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:14 pm

He raised up his right hand "An angel never lies" he spoke to her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 pm

"So you like as a person or a lover?" She asks noting that pledge thing he just did
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:25 pm

"As a lover" he said truthfully and turned his head away, "Well, I guess I'll leave then" he spoke, but hoped she would ask him to stay

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Willow frowns a little seeing is body language "Do you live alone?" She asks, tilting her head
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Michael turned back to her and looked at her face. He then nodded "Yeah," he said wondering where she was going with this

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:31 pm

"Wanna go there so my m or Nana can't hear.. us?" He asks softly, watching him, studying his features
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:34 pm

He blushed madly, realizing what she was getting at.."We..we can- if you want" he said and then touched his hand on the wall, "I'll reinforce the magic here so your grandmother can be safe here once more" he said after the deed was done. And then looked to her, "Well tomorrow's Friday, but will this count as a date?" He asked her suddenly, he was super close to her in this moment

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Willow watches him staying rather quiet until he question and looks up noticing how close he was now. "Uh..." She blushes "Ya...I guess depends how it plays out" she smiles a little. She stood up, next to him so..we fly there or something?" She giggles, joking a little
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 pm

He gave a little laugh, "Well- no. My house is just down the street" he said and took her hand. "Do you want to leave your Nana a note so she won't be worried?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top