Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Look who's back
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:56 am by Crow13

» TIPS + Reminders (UNDER CONSTRUCTION!)
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 am by WildyxNight

» Omegaverse (World Guide)
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:19 pm by WildyxNight

» Just A Random Rant (Comfort me I know u can all relate T.T) XD
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 pm by WildyxNight

» Ghosty's Characters
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:09 pm by Ghosty

» Greetings
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:23 pm by Rosalynn

» Whimy's OCs
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 pm by Knight_of_none

» Merry Christmas
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:53 am by The British One

» Knights characters
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:14 pm by Knight_of_none

January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

The British One

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Among us(Crazy)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Among us(Crazy)

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Willow didn't even notice she was falling until he caught her, when she stood she took a few steps from him. "So...your not human? " She questions looking for the best way to run off..her mother can defend herself. The shadow had come back from fulfilling it's mission and watched at the human girl found out the boy who she just met was her guardian..."idiotic boy" he Snickers
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Michael looked to her, "In a way- yes. In my true form I could potentially blind you" he spoke and made his wings disappear

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Hey everyone! I'm starting up school again tomorrow 1/10/18. This semester I'm going to try for all A's. So, that means during the week high inactivity. (Let's be real here, I live and breathe this site - I love rp'ing with every one of you!) And, sorry on the low muse for some. Been super stressed with school starting up again and all. Thanks for understanding!! You guys are the best Very Happy
~Much love, Crazy
p.s. My bedtime during the week will try to be at 10:30 pm MST

To Sign up for the Lion Pride Group RP Click here!
Click here for a recap of our group rp.
To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:24 pm

"So this is your human form?" She looks at him and smiles "You're blinding me now.." she rolls her eyes. "Take care of my mother.. I'm gonna he late to school" she lied just to get away, she still had a good twenty minutes. Willow runs off down the road toward the school..pushing open the door and going to her locker, the shadow invisible to everyone but Michael right behind her.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Michael made sure her mother got home safely and then  he made it to school shortly after Willow- looking for her and ignoring stares from the other kids

Hey everyone! I'm starting up school again tomorrow 1/10/18. This semester I'm going to try for all A's. So, that means during the week high inactivity. (Let's be real here, I live and breathe this site - I love rp'ing with every one of you!) And, sorry on the low muse for some. Been super stressed with school starting up again and all. Thanks for understanding!! You guys are the best Very Happy
~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Willow opens her locker as the Shadow glides close to her it's sharp claws moving to sit her throat but seeing Michael it vanished. Willow pit her bag in and just took out her notebook, earbuds, and some cash for lunch
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Willow was grabbed and pulled into the locker room, a bunch of boys laughing and teasing her, taking her money and fondling her in places she didn't want them to, one boy said "Come on..I'm sure you wouldn't mind using that pretty mouth on me"

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Willow squeals feeling she was trapped in a corner as she quickly hit or kicked at hand that touched her "Leave me alone!" She cries. Her face growing red when one spoke up "Stop it!! I'm not kind of girl!!" She shouts, kicking him away. She tried to get pass them but they just grabbed her pushing her back into the corner "MICHAEL!"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:44 pm

There was a hand that grabbed Willow, pulling her out of that quickly and the boys were dazed on where she went. One dropped her money and cursed, saying that there was no way in hell that she got away that easily. When they left, Willow would notice Michael and how he had his arms wrapped around her- his wings shielding her and made them temporarily invisible

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Willow looks at the boys baffled herself then feeling arms, warm storing arms around her. She looks up seeing Michael and stayed quiet waiting until they left then moved out of his arms to get her money "Took your time.." she crosses her arms, frowning. She was a bit shaken by the situation but shook it off not showing it.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:52 pm

He could tell that she was shaken up about it and he frowned, "Sorry.." he murmured as she scolded him on not being there right away "Well I mean- I didn't sense your life was in peril as in death kind of way, so it takes me a little bit longer to pick up on these kind of things." He said and looked out the locker room..he saw a shadow hovering over the hallway and kids screaming. Cursing a bit he turned to Willow, "It seems someone isn't happy with me about saving your life twice." He speaks

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:57 pm

The shadow scrambles away into hiding when Michael look at him, his red eyes glaring at the guardian.
"We'll get your rape danger senses up and going.." Willow mutters rolling her eyes glancing and seeing nothing "okay well I have to get to class and if that date thing was a joke earlier...not funny" she walks to her class, stuffing her cash back into her front pocket. She glances seeing the boys and speeds into the class room
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Michael gave a small sigh, heading to his first class of the day, which was the same class as hers. He took his seat up next to her and looked around, handing her a note, that read "It wasn't a joke"

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Willow Glances at the note as she wrote down notes for the homework assigned. She turns to him "Seriously..you...my guardian angel want to take me out on a date. Aren't there rules for you guys with your...I dunno what I am called.." she says hushed. She turns back to her notebook doodling as she watoed for him to speak
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:05 pm

"There are but there's also....exceptions" he spoke quietly and went back to writing on his notes

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:07 pm

"expectations? Like what?" She questions Glancing over to him, not longer paying attention to the teacher.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:07 pm

He looked to her, "I'll..explain after school" he said, knowing she needed to focus on that before him

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Willow gave a pout but refocused to school as the day passed, she waited outside for her mom whole doodling in her book. She looked up everytime the double door opened, waiting for Michael
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Michael came out, heading towards her direction and gave aher a little smile. "Uh..sorry to say but the car of your mom's was totaled" he said and rubbbed the back of his head with his hand, and sat down with her "So if you want, I could walk you home" he offered and looked to her

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Willow watches him and nods "I was mainly waiting for you but um..you need to tell this exceptions..so I don't cross Anything" she crosses, sectretly wanting him as her boyfriend. "And I can walk home alone..done it before" she shrugs
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:21 pm

He shakes his head, "First exception, since I'm your guardian angel, I must protect you at all times. Remember the warmth you felt around you? That was me.." he touched her hand gently "Im sorry I couldn't save Sadie" he said quietly and then cleared his throat. "Thenother exception is that you must be of angel descent to have an angel fall for you.." he looked to her, knowing she was- and knew that her Nana knew what he was

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:25 pm

She glances their hands as he touches hers and nods, understanding. Her gaze looks up to him confused "Angel descent? An angel fall for me?" She was really baffled. "Elaborate." She says quietly getting an idea but wanted to completely sure.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:27 pm

"Your Nana is no ordinary Nana..how do you think she knew exactly where you were on the night of the crash?" He said and then told her "Because of this, you have this gift called, the sight..and it's also the reason why you can see me for what I am unlike anyone else"

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Willow looks at him as her eyes glowed a icy blue color at the mention of the sight. She blinks and stood up, grabbing her bags "Okay this...this is just.." she shook her head and ran off home. The shadow following..feeding on her sudden fear.
Willow got open, slamming the front door "is it true Nana!? Are you like some immortal being!?" She asks, her voice raised and pitched.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Nana watched her come through the door, and knew the house was protected- so no evil thing could come in without being invited in first. She looked at her granddaughter and spoke "No being is truly immortal" she began and looked out the door, "We can still bleed, and die like the rest" she spoke and gave a small sigh, "That boy..he's the strongest gaurdian out there and it's destiny for him to fall in love with that who holds the sight" she speaks but didn't know if she was listening or not

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Willow crosses her arms leaning to the wall as she watched Nana's lips move but her words didn't register until 'that boy'. She stood up a bit "I have the the sight." She says mainly to herself as her glowed again. "And I am hiding in my room and never coming out" she dashed to her room and sat on her bed. This is been a very weird day for her..few days. Willow laid back in her bed with earbuds in, blasting music into her ears before falling asleep..
All the while the Shadow patiently waited outside
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top