Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Plans for Mom /crazy/

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plans for Mom /crazy/

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 pm

"I knew you would eventually so I really don't mind" she said, looking at her son

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:51 am

He smiles hearing that. "And don't think I didnt notice you taking glances at me.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:56 am

She smiled "Well of course, I find your body very attractive " she said straight up

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 am

He smirks at her. "More so than dad's?
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:07 am

She nodded "Well, you and him have a very similar dick but a slightly different body" she claimed

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 am

He gets up walking to her. "I still don't understand why he left such a sexy woman like you."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:15 am

He could tell this hit a nerve, but she just shrugged it off "Well yeah, people change- so what?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:17 am

He frowns a bit and hugs her. "I will never leave you mom."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:20 am

She scoffs "Darling..you'll find a nice woman to settle down with to have kids. I assure you will"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:21 am

"or maybe I will just stay with you and keep you all to myself."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 am

She pats his hand "Well, if you want a burden on your hands in a couple of years from now" she said, and then sighed "As much fun as this is, son- you'll have to choose a younger woman than I. I won't be able to give you much" she spoke and talked down about herself

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:27 am

"don't talk about yourself like that mom. "You are amazing and can give more than I could ever want."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:31 am

She looked to him, "You really mean what you say?" She asked him timidly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:33 am

He nods. "Of course."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:36 am

She smiled, "You really are the best son in the world" she spoke and stretched "Mm, up for another round?" She asked him, looking to his still exposed dick

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 am

He nods. "But let's wait till the pizza guy gets here ."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:41 am

She smiles "Mm, up for a threesome then?" She asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:44 am

He chuckles a bit. "I meant wait till after we get our food but if that's what my sweet momma wants."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:50 am

She shrugged "I wouldn't mind" she gave a small smirk "But do you wish to explore my ass before someone else does?@ she asked him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 pm

He smiles and nods pulling her close to him. "Of course."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:35 pm

She blushed as he pulled her close "How do you want me? On my hands and knees or on my back?" She asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:38 pm

"how about bent over the couch. " He says smiling
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:39 pm

"Even better" she said and did as he said and looked back over her shoulder "How's this?" She asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:40 pm

"great mom!" He says and walks up to her pressing against her ass a bit
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:42 pm

She smirks "Mm..now don't tease me too much" she said and pressed back on him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top