Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Plans for Mom /crazy/

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plans for Mom /crazy/

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:54 am

She pulled him close and kept his head near her chest as she laid back.."You're such a good boy for me" she praised him softly, "I'm glad you stuck by me all those years"

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:58 am

He smiles cuddling against her. "Of course I did. You are my mother after all, I love you"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:01 am

She smiles and said "And I love you too, don't forget that" she rubbed his head slowly and closes her eyes momentarily, the hot water beginning to lull her to sleep

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:03 am

He smiles seeing her about to fall asleep.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:08 am

She opens her eyes again and sighs, "The water feels so relaxing.." she murmured, he could tell that with the divorce she was going through took a toll on her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:11 am

He sighs and hugs her. "Things will get better mom, I'll make sure of it."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:17 am

She nods, hugging him back, "I know baby boy..don't worry, your momma can get through anything" she tried to assure him but was unsure still

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:21 am

"you're not alone in this mom." He says trying hard to comfort her.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:06 pm

She nods and smiles, but he knew that she was slowly slipping away "I know baby, I know"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:13 pm

"let's go to bed mom." He says as he helps her out of the tub and dries her off.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:17 pm

"Bed sounds nice" she said and stretched, just staring as he dried her off and she got dressed in her night clothes, wandering off to the bedroom

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:21 pm

He puts some boxers on and goes to his own bed.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:26 pm

She sat down in her bed, and looked around. She hated this place. Being physically and verbally abused. Finding him cheating on her with a younger woman..she sighed and got back up, heading to the kitchen

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:32 pm

He hears her up and walking so he gets up and walks into the kitchen. "What's wrong mom?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:38 pm

"Nothing baby boy," she speaks and opens the fridge, grabbing a bottle of wine and it had previously been open. She poured herself a glass and put it back, sitting at the table and sipping at it, but it was gone in a matter of minutes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:40 pm

He frowns a bit seeing her drink wine again. "Your thinking about him again aren't you." He says meaning his father.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:47 pm

She nods and gets up to get her another drink, but this time just keeping the bottle. "Don't worry about me, okay?" She asked and turned, going back to her room with the bottle in hand

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:50 pm

He grabs her and pulls her close. "Of course I'm going to worry about you. You are my mom and my lover."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:00 pm

She shakes a bit, and then heard his words. "L-lover?" She asked as if she'd misheard them

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:08 pm

He nods. "I love you Mom, and not just as my mother, but as my lover too."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:12 pm

She looked to him, "Do I really mean that much to you?" She asked, still holding onto the bottle of wine

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:15 pm

He nods looking at her. "Of course." He says
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:24 pm

"I love you in the same way" she spoke, and clutched the wine bottle before going over and slowly putting it down. He would notice the sweater she was wearing and that it hid her new self harm marks and track marks from drug abuse

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:26 pm

He looks at the sweater. He frowns knowing about her drug abuse. "Mom have you been hurting yourself again?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:32 pm

She touched at her arms and shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. "N-no.." she whispered but he knew that wasn't true. "I..I try so hard to get rid of the memories baby..." he knew she blamed herself for things that happened. If she had only been a better wife...

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top