Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Plans for Mom /crazy/

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plans for Mom /crazy/

Post by Crow13 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Troy was a only child that lived with his mom. His parents got divorced so it had just been the two of them from most of thier lives. They had been close because of this and didn't really care about boundaries as his mom often walked about in her underwear. But Troy decided that he wanted his mother sexual and had come up with a plan to turn his loving and innocent mother into his slut.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Re: Plans for Mom /crazy/

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Being his mom and all, Sabrina already knew what her son's dick looked like- reminded her of her ex. Either way, it had been a while since she had gotten any and the only one around her a lot was her son. So she had been constantly cuddling up with him, mostly in their underwear, watching x rated scenes together and she rubbed his arms up and down as they did. His mother lusted after her son's cock and wanted him inside of her. She knew her son wasn't no virgin because she even gave him his first blowjob - but of course, he was asleep when she did

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Troy was currently waiting for his mom on the couch in nothing but some tight boxers waiting to start thier movie night.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:16 pm

She came out in sexy lingerie, and a sheer night gown that essentially was just a 'cover up' but this wasn't no cover up. Sabrina had a very nice body, and she was a young mom too. She was only ten years older than her son and yet had the bangin body of a 20 year old. Smiling to him, she slipped in front of him this time, leaning back and cuddling with him that way as their movie started. This one was a scary movie- but she didn't mind. Through the first few minutes she leant her head back and kissed his chin like she's always done, but this one was a little more closer to his lips

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm

He smiles looking as she leaned a bit on him as they cuddled her smiles watching the move and started to get a bit hard as a sex scene came up in the movie. His bone making a large tent in his shorts.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 pm

He could feel his mom's hand around his hardened member- and without further context she shifted and pulled his pants off, eyeing his cock and straddling him. Leaning to him, she kissed him before he could feel her wonderful pussy on his cock

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:27 pm

He was a bit surprised that his mom was so forward and quick to act. He moans softly and smirks a bit. "You have been craving my cock haven't you slut." He says knowing that's what she was.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:36 pm

She nodded "Yes I have..I couldn't help myself" she moaned, moving more on top of him, faster and loved how he felt within her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:38 pm

He moans loudly surprised still by how she was taking the initiative and after just one boner.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 pm

"I've been waiting for this" she moaned, and moved faster on him, trying to reach a climax

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:45 pm

He maons loudly. "So have i.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:56 pm

"I'm gonna cum" she moaned and then did, her warm juices spilling all over Troy's cock

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

"fuck!" He moans loudly cumming deep in her not caring if he knocks up his own mom.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:18 am

Sabrina gave a small laugh "Mm, good job baby" she spoke and got off of him, readjusting her underwear "Want some pizza?" She asked him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:20 am

He nods a bit looking at her. "Yeah that sound great."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:38 am

She ordered his favorite type of pizza and opened up a soda can, getting him one too

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:40 am

He smiles at her. "Thanks." He says looking at her. "So does this mean that you are my slut now?" He says planning on making her one if she said no.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:41 am

She shrugged "If you want me to honey bear" she smiled and came over to sit by him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:46 pm

he smiles looking at his mom and pulling her close to him. "Mmm I've always wanted to play with your huge breasts." He says as he starts groping her through her night gown
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:49 pm

She smirked and leaned back, "I'm all yours" she said lustfully, pressing into his touch

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:52 pm

He smiles as he removes her night gown and than eagerly removes her bra.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 pm

She watched her son, smirking slightly at his eagerness and knew that he enjoyed this

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:56 pm

He smiles staring at her impressive rack. "Mmm I've always wanted to see these." He says even though he had spied on in her plenty of times before
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:04 pm

She rolled her eyes "Yeah like I've never suspected you of spying on me" she smirked, knowing she caught him red handed

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:06 pm

He blushes a bit. "I would never do that" he says denying
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down