Good Boy (Crow)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good Boy (Crow)

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:49 pm

He leans down as he pounds her depths and licks her nipples with his rough tongue
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Her mind was numbed with pleasure and she kept crying out while he ruthlessly pounded her depths.. feeling his rough tongue against her nipples cause her to cry out more, beginning to thrust up and against his cock with each one of his thrusts

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:38 pm

He kept licking her breasts and than her nipples as he learned from watching her previous boyfriends fuck her.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:27 pm

She moaned his name and climaxed several times as he continued to fuck her

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:45 pm

He keeps pounding his cock into her sopping wet pussy howling a bit as he fucked his bitch
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Her juices squirted more around his knot that plugged up her depths, and her entire mind was filled with pleasure..she gripped the couch in her hands, moaning loudly and wanting nothing else but Kato's cock in her this moment..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top