Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Eternal Youth (crazy)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eternal Youth (crazy)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:44 am

"Don't be shy.." Kade purred in his ear, his tail wrapping around Haki's dick, the warmth surging through it suddenly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:40 am

He growls but jumps slightly, the warmth around his member making him dribble precum
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:48 pm

There were small ridges along Kaden's tail and he rubbed Haki slowly, teasingly..all the while Kaden's dick pressed hard against his prostate, the sound of his balls could be heard slapping against Haki as Kaden thrusted faster within him

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:42 pm

He squirms and looses a soft moan as a spurt of his semen shoots onto the floor, the pearly goo hissing slightly on the hard wood.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Kaden smirks as Haki came a little and Kaden's tail continued to work him from the front while he also pressed harder on him from the back

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Kade was forced to actually put in more work into this little pretty boy than he would have though,thrusting until he was actually getting a bit worn out and sweating, the immortal wizard just spilling demon spunk from his used orifice eventually, his cock finally shooting the last few drops of semen from his tip.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 pm

When Kade was done, he left Haki's ass wide open and smirked at the work he did.."Well, you're a little bit more than I had expected, but will, I enjoyed our time together" he smirked watching his semen drip out of Haki's ass

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Haki flushes slightly as his ass closes slowly." You really like to talk" he grumbles.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:52 pm

He shrugs, "Yeah, but who doesn't?" Kade said, snapping on clothes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:43 am

Haki makes a arcane gesture and basically mutes his vocal chords, the wizard getting dressed and making the room clean itself.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:30 am

Kade saw this and decided to leave without another word

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Haki waits until he was completely gone and releases the spell, rolling his eyes. "Much better"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Kade was off doing who knows what and knew that Haki wouldn't be interested to what he was doing

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:08 pm

(XD Haki ain't having none of it yet)
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Kade watched Haki through his glowing eyes, wondering what he was up to

(Yep XD)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:15 pm

(XD Kade is just like "how dare he just ignore me, making my job hard")

Haki flips through some books, these however were not magical texts...they were artifact books, focused on the fountain of youth.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Kade wasn't interested in what Haki was reading, he just wondered what else he would have to do to make him fail

(Yeah, pretty much XD)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:52 pm

(XD he's trying to seduce a workaholic borderline narcissist, he'll have some work to do)

Haki looks around slowly. "Kade. I know your watching me"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Kade appears, "And your point?" He asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:40 pm

"Why." He deadpans as and shuts his book and tosses it aside. "Did you not properly sate yourself?"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:50 pm

He shrugs, "I did, but I'm just trying to figure you out"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 pm

"For what purpose. You don't have to figure me out to give me what I desire in exchange for souls " he said narrowing his eyes
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:25 pm

"I've already gave you what you desire.." Kade spoke and looked to him with narrowed eyes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:30 pm

"And yet you don't leave." He remarks
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:02 am

Kade sighs, "I guess I should"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top