Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Eternal Youth (crazy)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eternal Youth (crazy)

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 am

The young wizard places the last arcane syblom, and slices the hand of some guy he found in the alley by his apartment, spilling his blood over it. "Oh dark one, I seek something great and powerful,I seek eternal life, and also great riches." He said chanting and speaking as the symbols start to vibrate and shift on the floor. The snow hair wizard steps forward in excitement, his thin feminine frame draped in robes almost too big for him.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Eternal Youth (crazy)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:14 am

A blood red, almost black looking demon stepped forth from the symbol and he stood over the young wizard with a crooked smile, "And what would you be willing to trade for these things?" He asked, his menacing eyes falling on the boy's feminine features, heat radiated from him while black symbols seemed to glow on his skin

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:59 pm

"I will give you the souls of countless people through out the ages" the wizard said smoothing his petite fingers through his soft snowy hair.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:04 pm

The demon nodded, liking this idea.."You have a deal....on the exception of you'll be my slave for the rest of eternity" he held out his taloned hand, his eyes focusing on the young wizard's

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:19 pm

"Not in my interest to be a slave" the wizard said, pursing his lips into a pout, his pretty face shifting into disappointment as he starts to make a few gestures to remove the entity from his basement.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:30 pm

"Wait- its fine." He said, knowing that he had to do this. He crosses his arm, "Why eternal life?" He asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:34 pm

"Why does anyone seek to prolong their lives? To preserve my superiority amongst these plebs " he said halting his arcane gestures and lowering his hands. "So you agree...but without a deal?"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:38 pm

The demon gave him a sharp look, "I still expect the souls," he then held the pretty boy's chin and looked at him more closely, "You certainly are a pretty thing, aren't you?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:43 pm

The wizard shrugs out of his grasp. "Unhand me! I didn't give you permission to touch me" he snaps. His face shifting into a almost furious yet still rather adorable rage. If he didn't smell like a male...well it wouldn't be hard to pass him for a unfornately flat chested woman,
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:48 pm

He chuckles at his rage, "Well for eternal life, the other soul that has to be paid will be yours" he mentioned the fine print of the deal

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:50 pm

"I didn't need that anyway" he said shrugging like he was just asked for a cup of sugar. He had given a peice of it away long ago to have the appearance he already had to manipulate men and women to his bidding
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 pm

"Part of its missing, you know" the demon pointed out to the wizard, noting the piece he gave away

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:02 pm

"You didn't say a complete soul, just a soul" he said shrugging, his face breaking into a menacing smirk. "Take it or leave it"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:11 pm

The demon sighed "Fine, fine..a part of a soul is better than none" and he went up to the wizard, touching on his chest and kissed him, drawing out his soul that way and pulls his burning lips away before letting him go. There stood a man in the demon's place, with bleached blonde hair, and the same menacing eyes, yet they were an odd green. His muscled body was hidden in the clothes he wore, but he was still as tall, and somehow as handsome as the devil himself

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:14 pm

He blushes and quickly backs out of his arms length. "You didn't have to do it that way you!" He said wiping his lips,glaring
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Kaden smirks, "but where is the fun in that?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 pm

He growls and points at him, magic flaring for a moment, probably to dissolve him...but he lowers it. "Why are you still here anyway!" He said turning and moving to the door.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:28 pm

"Because I want some fun before I leave" Kaden said with a twisted smirk this time, taking his hand and rendering him immobile for the moment

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:32 pm

"Wh-" he starts but his body suddenly is fully frozen with unseen force, his body trying to move, he grunts weakly.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:36 pm

With a sweep of his hand, his clothes were off entirely now, and Kaden looked down at the wizard's dick, "Hm..." he said, his slightly cooler hand but still very hot touched the wizard there, looking for his reaction, and unfroze his body to do so

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:39 pm

The wizard grunts and tries to push on him to move him off, his cock wasn't too big, it was average , about six or so inches. "Hey! Get off!" He said struggling
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 pm

"I know you like it" he smirked and noticed how his dick was hardening, and Kaden's was too. He wasn't leaving any time soon

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:51 pm

"Get off or I'll turn you into a frog !" He said pushing harder, ignoring his prompting words.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:22 pm

Kaden pouted, "You're no fun" he said and took his hand away

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:26 pm

"I have no time for your demonic passions" he said turning around again, her body was perfectly hairless, not even a patch along his nether regions. His bottom was plump, so much to grab onto
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top