Good Boy (Crow)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Boy (Crow)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:18 am

Kato lapped her juices some more from her previous attempt at pleasure than he backs away a bit

---Last Post----

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Boy (Crow)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:18 am

Jenna watched him back away a bit, wondering if she should get up and turn around to let him mount her....
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:20 am

He was looking at her whimpering as if he was waiting for her to do something so he could fuck her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:24 am

She understood his whimper and she turned around, on her hands and knees, raising her lower half for him.. "Here Kato.." she almost moaned his name
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:48 am

He hips cheerful and begins to mount her, once his cock is in her pussy he begins to hump violently with greater force than any man
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:53 am

"A-h.." She cried out suddenly, clutching onto the bedsheets as he began to pound her ruthlessly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:10 am

He kept panting bowling a bit I'm pleasure as he bumped his master
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:44 am

She heard him howl a bit and her cheeks darkened, she began to moan more, pushing back on him

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:49 am

He slid his cock into her more reashing the not and begins to force that in as well
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:50 am

She felt him plug her up with his knot and she moaned from the feeling

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 am

He keeps pounding his cock into his new found bitch. His cock sliding into her womb
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:02 pm

She felt his cock slide into her womb and that only drove her closer to the edge of releasing.. she kept moaning, which to Kato would resemble low howls, showing how much she enjoyed this

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Kato kept thrusting into her it had been awhile since he had any action since his owners got rid of the other dog. He howls as he releases his hick semen into her womb
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:16 pm

She felt his thick semen spray into her womb, causing her to moan and release with him.. her juices dripped on his knot that blocked her entrance and she leaned forward slightly, becoming stuck from him knotting her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:20 pm

After a few minutes Kato was finally able to pull his member out of her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:44 pm

She panted lightly and collapsed on the bed, feeling some of Kato's semen seep out of her

Last edited by crazier_than_most on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Kato wags his tail and licks her face to see if she is okqy
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:42 am

She gave a chuckle as he licked her face, laughing a bit, "I'm fine Kato- - you're such a good boy!" she praised him, scratching behind his ears lightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:47 am

He pants happily wagging his tail more
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:38 am

"Do you want to go to the park?" She asked, knowing he probably would be excited

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:43 pm

He continues to wag his tail and barks excitedly
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:14 pm

She got up and grabbed some of her clothes, dressing quickly, "Alright boy, let's go!" She said, grabbing his leash and putting it on him. The park was in walking distance and she didn't have to take her car

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Kato whines a bit at the leash but than got over it quickly as they walked to the park practically dragging her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Once in the perimeters of the park, she took his leash off and let him run around..occasionally throwing a frisbee for him and a ball, knowing there were female dogs around Kato.. wondering what he might do..She knew she needed to go to the bathroom but didn't want to leave Kato alone. There was one male dog who was sniffing up between her legs, which made her jump lightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Kato was sniffing a female dog before he sees the other dog near his master. He watches as if to see if the other dog does something to her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top