Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Mystic Coins (Dreams)
Today at 11:33 am by Dream

» The closest of siblings (Shy)
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:28 am by Knight_of_none

» Wild-Knight (Knight "hehe see what I did there")
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:20 pm by Knight_of_none

» The Train Girl (open)
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:16 pm by Knight_of_none

» VIVA LA FREEDOM
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:43 pm by The British One

» I'm an assassin and you're normal(Open)
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 pm by Dream

» The new girl
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:03 pm by Dream

» I hate you!(Crow13) but love you!
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:29 am by Dream

» I hate you!(Crow13) but love you!
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:00 pm by Dream

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The new girl

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new girl

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:13 pm

"Ya but..." She shook her head glancing at him and then down "what?" She asks sensing him wanting something.
Dream

Back to top Go down

Re: The new girl

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:15 pm

He blushed heavily and shook his head, "Nothing..it..it can be ignored" he spoke, while his half erection did most of the talking

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
This week I'm up in Yellowstone- also, in an RV (camper van for my brits out there) anyways. Wifi may not always be reliable or my service. But I'll try to reply when I can, which will be more likely towards the evenings
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Mshe smirks feeling his erection "Let me fix that" she him shifting so she was on top of him. She moved down to his erection licking up the side before putting it in her mouth
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Tanner took a small gasp, tangling his hand in her hair when she went down on him.."Naria.." he moaned softly as he hardened to his full length from her touch

This week I'm up in Yellowstone- also, in an RV (camper van for my brits out there) anyways. Wifi may not always be reliable or my service. But I'll try to reply when I can, which will be more likely towards the evenings
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:27 pm

She smiles moving her head up and down as her tongue kept his tip entertained
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:28 pm

He moaned again, leaning back and letting her do what she pleased.. "Oh...oh fuck" he moaned, shifting his hips slightly and thrusting upward a bit

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Her moans were muffled as she nipped his member a little with her teeth but accident. She was relieved when he thrusted a little allowing her neck a break as her tongue snuck into his tip.
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Tanner jerked from the nip, but moaned as she played with his tip and he pulled more on her hair "Damn.." he moaned, continuing to thrust up slightly into her mouth

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Naria smirks going faster to make him cum while she sucks a little as her tongue swirls around inside his tip as much as it could.
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:43 pm

"Ah-- Na..Naria" he moaned, and without another warning, cummed in her mouth..his creamy white seed burst slightly out of her mouth and he panted afterwards, his face flushed red from the actions

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Naria sways back a little feeling his cum Suddenly making her only swallow of it some. She licks up any around his member and sits back "Sorry.." she blushes looking at him
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:49 pm

He gave a small laugh, "No need to be..you were amazing" he winked to her, giving her a sloppy, yet messy kiss

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:52 pm

She blushes and kissing him back but pulls away "You okay?" She giggles looking for her clothes
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:53 pm

He laughed, "I've never been better" he said and he had hidden her clothes, smirking to himself

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:55 pm

"Where are my clothes?" She asks looking at him with a pout "I kinda wanna go home now..where it's warm and a little safer"
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:58 pm

He pursed his lips, "well, let's get down first and then I'll give you your clothes," he said and pointed to the hood of the car, where he had dropped them on

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:01 pm

She looks at him "What hell no!" She grumbles looking at the car "Give me.ine of the blankets.. please" she was not going down completely naked
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:05 pm

He laughs and gives her one of the blankets and when they were down there, Tanner pressed her against the hood of the car, while his erection rubbed against her thigh, "Naria..." he whispered against her neck

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Naria rolls her eyes wrapping the blanket around her and climbs down walking ahead of him to the car, reaching for her pants when he pressed her tone hood "Tanner?" She questions feelijg his erection to her thigh,zios new this and glances around
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:09 pm

"Look Naria..I can't control myself around you.." he murmured and rubbed his erection against her pussy slowly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm

She bites her lips to stop from moaning "But..." She tries to protest but as he rubs against her pussy already making it wet again "Tanner..." She plants her hands in the hood
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:23 pm

"Naria.." he moaned and thrusted his erection deep within her pussy..he grabbed her hips and began to move within he

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:28 pm

She moans softly leaning down more to the hospital "Tanner" she pants as he enter her depths thrusting. He's never wanted this much sex before in one night "Tanner!" She squeaks trying to tone down her moans
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:32 pm

"Naria!" He moaned, thrusting harder within her and pushing into her womb over and over

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Naria closes her eyes folding her hands into fists and moves her feet a little as he goes harder "Tanner!" She moans softly
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top