November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Monster Underneath My Bed (British One)

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Monster Underneath My Bed (British One)

Post by The British One on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Chico smirked back, leaning down to Kiss Danny "Well... I'm glad you enjoyed it..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Danny kissed Chico more, "I sure did," he murmured, getting up and straddling Chico's lap as his arms wrapped around Chico's neck

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Chico hugged him back "So now what do you want?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:19 pm

"Mm....hard to guess?" He teased Chico slightly as he moved on top of his lap, rubbing his ass on Chico's member

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:23 pm

"Oh... I see..." Chico grinned, suddenly pushing up into Danny.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Danny moaned and tried to keep quiet.."C-Chi.." he began to move up and down on Chi's member, the pushing of him sending waves of pleasure through his body

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Chico leaned forwards and kissed Danny to muffle his moaning, even as he himself moaned.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:56 pm

Danny kissed Chi back hungrily, biting his lip and wanting more, so Danny moved a bit faster on Chico's cock.."Mm...daddy..." he moaned the words softly, even as a blush formed across his cheeks

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Chico licked his lips before whispering into his ear "Damn right you call me that..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Danny blushed even more, moving harder on him, "D-daddy...I'm...close.." he moaned quietly, feeling his member pulse the more he moved

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:37 am

"So am I..." Chico moaned in return, still bouncing Danny up and down.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:00 pm

"A-Ah..Daddy!" He exclaimed quietly, before his thick white semen sprayed out of his member, coming out in thick waves

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Chico moaned as he came into Danny's ass, leaning down to lick up what Danny had released.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Danny blushed as Chico did so, and he licked his lips, wondering....if Chico's kind could indeed become pregnant, didn't that mean the ones who couldn't become pregnant usually were the ones causing the pregnancies? Then he wondered how the pregnancy would go. Would it be like male sea horses who gave birth through a pouch? Or similar to reptiles who laid eggs. This confused poor Danny and he didn't want to think too much of it, well mainly because him and Chico already had a child, one that he was proud to call his daughter

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Chico looked up, tilting his head "Is something bothering you, Danny?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Danny blushed a bit and nods "I know..I know it doesn't matter now because we have Meredith but you said that you weren't able to become pregnant like the others in your kind...does that mean your seed has the potential to get your partner pregnant? I..I mean I know I'm human and that won't work but still i was curious"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Chico opened his mouth, before closing it "You know... I really don't know... I guess it would, if I'm mimicking a human... But your male, so there isn't really a chance of it, as far as I can tell..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Danny nodded "Maybe we should brush up on the anatomy of your kind" he smiled to Chico, wondering..what kind of monster he really was. Will was on the serpent side

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:02 pm

"You want to see me full monster?" Chico teased, kissing him on the cheek.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Danny's cheeks became rosy again as he nodded, "Mm..but in your bedroom" he spoke, wanting to be away from potential eyes that could see

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Chico smiled "Our bedroom, you mean." He flicked Danny's nose, before standing and picking him up.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Danny gave a small laugh.."Right.." he said and held onto Chico as he picked him up

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 am

"Love you." Chico smiled, kissing his nose as he carried Danny upstairs.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:11 am

Danny smiled as Chico kissed his nose, "Love you too" he grinned. 

Once in their bedroom, Danny patiently waited for Chico Togo full monster on him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:04 am

Chico stood to his full height, his stance changing as his body shifted to a more vulpine form.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top