November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Monster Underneath My Bed (British One)

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Monster Underneath My Bed (British One)

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Charlotte wasn't watching as he took his shirt off "Yeah... Sometimes I wish I could just hibernate through summers... It's too damn hot to really do anything..." She complained, looking back around and gasping, her mouth dropping wide open as she stared "I... Uh... Oh... Ah..." She couldn't form any words, staring at his muscled chest and realizing just how damn good he looked feeling like a slap in the face.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:50 pm

William raised and eyebrow, looking to her and tilting his head..then he knew the reason for it..trying not to blush from her sudden comment, he sat down next to her..even the way he sat gave way to how strong he must have been and that little happy trail leading to..well, she could figure that one on its own. William stretched a bit, giving just a peak of his boxers underneath and then looked to her "I wish I could hibernate as well" his monster features were beginning to show up, as his camouflaged brown hair turned to its natural white, but he still looked attractive, even more so now

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Charlotte looked away, not allowing herself to even consider that "Will... Can... Can you put your shirt back on please?" She asked, looking around for a fan or something "Just... Just so I don't do something we'll both regret later..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:05 pm

William licked his lips slightly, grabbing his shirt and looking at her quizzically, "Who said that I'd regret it?" And he put his shirt back on, but it clung to chest, still not hiding how strong he looked. He got up an stretched, "Hey, I have some other worldly errands to run..you think you can man down the fort here?"

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Charlotte shrugged "Yeah, I'll be fine here Will. See you later then, I guess?" She asked, glancing across and still seeing all his muscles.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:12 pm

William nodded, "Of course" he smiled and flashed off
--
An hour or two passed when Charlotte would hear a crash in Will's bedroom and an obvious groan could be heard

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Charlotte had changed what she was wearing to a much lighter choice, with the tradeoff of less coverage in total and jumped at the crashing "Oh my god... Will, is that you?" She asked, even as she ran to the room, throwing the door open.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Will looked completely dazed on his bed, and something was going back into his shoulder blades as Charlotte opened the door, "N-o, Im fine" he heaved and shook his head once he got up

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Charlotte stared at him "No, Will... You really aren't..." She bit her lip, walking towards him and trying to work out what was in his shoulder blades. She guessed it was a knife or something, and so, not really thinking, she ripped her shirt up and tried to bandage where the wound was.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:30 pm

William grabbed hold of her wrist and shook his head, "I'll..be fine" even as blood dripped from his back and he shivered from the feeling

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:37 pm

"Will, don't be stupid... You need this to stop the bleeding." Charlotte told him, what was left of her torn shirt now falling off. She ignored that though, focused on his wound.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:39 pm

William sighed and looked towards his bathroom, "Fine..there's a med kit in there underneath the sink" he spoke to her, not noticing her shirt was falling off

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Charlotte nodded, going to get the med kit and coming back shortly after "So... I need to clean it first..." She mumbled to herself, wetting one of the cloth's with rubbing alcohol.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:53 pm

"Yeah, and then it needs wrapped to prevent any infection" he said, bracing for the sting he knew would come

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Charlotte brought the cloth down gently "Sorry Will... This is going to sting a bit..." She sighed slightly, pulling out a bandage to wrap the wound up with.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:38 pm

When she was done he sighed in relief, "Th..hank that you, I appreciate this more than you realize" he murmured gently to her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Charlotte gave him a smile, rubbing his back gently before feeling his shirt against her stomach skin and looking down confused "Wait... Why am... Oh my god..." She went bright red, realizing her bra was fully on show.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:08 pm

He gulped nervously and looked away, "That's alright.." he waved his hand "Would you like me to fix it up for you?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:13 pm

"It... It really doesn't matter, Will..." Charlotte sighed, standing up, turning away and walking towards her bag, looking for a new shirt.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Will looked to her, watching her leave and shook his head. The discomfort between his shoulderblades eased a little bit he didn't want Charlotte to leave him just yet

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Charlotte dug through her bag and suddenly realized she didn't have any shirts "Oh come on... Seriously? Where the hell are they... They have to be here, somewhere..." She eventually gave up, shaking her head angrily "God damn it... Seriously? NO Shirts at all?" She stood up and walked back into the room with Will "Uh... So... I've not got any shirts, for some reason..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "Seriously? So..do you still want me to fix your shirt up then?" He asked, trying to not let his eyes wander

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:35 pm

"Please... I think it might be the only one I have..." Charlotte blushed, hands up to cover her bra even as she felt oddly comfortable with him seeing her like this.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:12 pm

William nodded and touched her shoulder gently, causing her shirt to fix itself. When it was done he looked to her, "there..how's that" he asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Charlotte took a breath "It's... It's a little tight, Will..." She managed, feeling her chest squeezed in to the point where she had to undo the buttons and reveal her chest so she could breathe easily.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top