November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Monster Underneath My Bed (British One)

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Monster Underneath My Bed (British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Danny shook his head "Sorry, I guess I'm just nervous for today" you could see he was trying to cope with the loss of his mother

William took whipped cream and placed it on Charlotte's nose

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:43 pm

"Hey... It's okay Danny... Everything will be-Will!" Charlotte glared at him as the whipped cream was squirted onto her nose "Oh come on, Will... Not the best time..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Will looked apologetic, "Hey, you know it was all in good fun" he laughed and cleaned it off with his finger and gave her a cheeky grin

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Charlotte sighed, shaking her head "Honestly, you're more childish than Danny, Will..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Will sighed, "Sorry" he spoke and Danny nudged Charlotte "He's just having fun" he said trying to defend William

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Charlotte sighed slightly "Honestly, your both silly, aren't you? You thought I was being serious?" She suddenly burst forwards, smearing cream over Will's face "HA!"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Will laughed in surprise and looked over at Danny who ducked when his sister got William back, "H-ey! What about school?" Danny asked, wondering if his school bus came to this area

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:03 pm

Charlotte stopped dead "Oh... Oh yeah... That... Uh... William? Do you know if his bus passes by here? Or maybe... Could you drive us in?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:05 pm

William wiped his face, "Well, I do recall a bus passing here every day, Middleton Elementary school, right?"

Daniel nodded "Yeah! Let me go get my bag" he said and ran off to the room

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:07 pm

Charlotte watched Daniel go with a relieved smile "Oh thank goodness... The traffic around his school is a nightmare if you have to drive..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 pm

William looked to her, "Either way, I wouldn't have minded much if I had to drive him" he said as Daniel came back with his school bag

William got up and went to go get his shirt and shoes, soon leading Charlotte and Daniel to the bus stop, waiting on it to come and once it did Daniel hugged Charlotte before running off into the bus

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:24 am

Charlotte kissed Danny on the forehead before he went, watching him go and turning back to Will "So, shall we head back to yours, Will?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 am

William nodded "Yeah, lets go" he smiled and offered his hand to her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:05 am

Charlotte took his hand with a smile "Your so nice, Will..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:47 am

Will grinned "I try to be" he said as they walked back to his home. Once inside Will looked to the kitchen, "Guess I better clean that up" he commented, drawing away from Charlotte, although he didn't want to

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:48 am

"I'll help, Will." She smiled, following him "Seeing as I got you messy."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:04 pm

Will smiled at her, "Yeah, I guess I deserved that payback" he laughed as he started to pick up the plates

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Charlotte laughed "Damn right you did." Before heading towards the sink and running some hot water "So... I wash, you dry?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:11 pm

He nods, "Sure thing," as he put the plates next to the sink and gathered up the rest of the utensils before he grabbed a dish towel and waited on Charlotte

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:14 pm

Charlotte had been working on the dishes, cleaning and placing them on the side for Will to dry "So, whatever happened to Chico?" She asked, inquiring about the Monster who had once been beneath Daniels bed.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Will started to dry them and his mouth upturned into a devilish grin, "He's been overseeing Daniel like I have you. Chico is one of Daniel's friends at school who keeps the bullies away" and by bullies, he meant mean teachers and of the like

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Charlotte paused for a second looking over to Will "Really? So that kid Danny keeps bringing home for playdates is Chico? He looks so different from the worried little Monster who was always sneaking in to ask you questions..." She shrugged, cleaning the last plate and handing it to him.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:22 pm

Will took the plate, his hand brushing against hers momentarily as his ruby red eyes focused in on her face, "Oh, we monsters can take any form that we please, and Chico is still that monster, except, I think he has grown quite fond of little Daniel" and he dried the plate, stacking it on top of the others and putting them away

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Charlotte nodded, ignoring the brushing of his hand as though it was an accident "Well, Danny does seem to like Chico a lot as well." She smiled to him, walking back towards the front room.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:38 pm

William followed her shortly, stretching a bit and cracking his neck. He checked the thermostat and groaned slightly, "I think with this heatwave I'm going to turn into a puddle" he spoke while he took off his shirt and messed up his hair when he did..his chiseled chest, his sharp jawline and piercing eyes, it was no wonder most found him attractive

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top