Pharaoh's Daughter (Crow)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pharaoh's Daughter (Crow)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 pm

She nods, "Maybe we can steal away before the day of my wedding.." she began, wondering where they could go

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:41 pm

He nods. "That sounds like a good idea. That will give us plenty of time to screw."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:51 pm

She blushed heavily at his words, but nodded, wondering what it would feel like in her other hole and he had her bent over her throne, taking her rough from behind

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:08 pm

He could tell she was thinking of something, "what is on your mind my love?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Her blush deepened as he spoke to her, "I.. uh.. was just thinking what it'd feel like in my other hole.." she spoke shyly and knew the throne room would be quiet right now, no one in sight..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:41 pm

He chuckles some. "I like how naughty you are." He teased. "How about we fuck on the kings throne?
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:47 pm

She nods at him, smirking a bit, "I would love to" she spoke and looked at him with a soft desire rising up in her gaze

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:48 pm

He smiles and grabs her amra pulling her up and into the hall while they were both still naked
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 pm

She blushed deeply remembering they were both still naked but it didn't matter as there was no one around and came to the throne room.. luckily, Ahhotep had grabbed a bottle of sweet smelling oil, wondering if that would make the insertion easier on her other hole

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top