Pharaoh's Daughter (Crow)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pharaoh's Daughter (Crow)

Post by Crow13 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:37 pm

He. Odd as he begins to slowly trusting into her. "Fuck this is way better than anything I could imagine."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:39 pm

She nodded.. "Y-Yes.. you feel amazing.." she moaned, her hands cletching onto him more..

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:25 pm

He moans a bit as her pussy fit perfectly around his cock as if it was meant to be. "Now you are mine and u am yours." He says as he kisses her and begins to thrust slowly
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm

She loved to hear that and she nodded slowly as he kissed her once more, causing her to moan into his lips as he thrusted into her slowly

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 pm

He decided out of curiosity to see if she could take his whole length as he began to slide more and more of it in eventually getting to the base.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:21 pm

She gave a small cry as he reached his base and filled her up entirely.. she moaned his name softly and looked up at him, biting her lip and wanting more

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:59 am

He kisses her deeply sliding his tongue into her mouth as he begins to thrust into her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 pm

He could feel her moans vibrate against his mouth as he kissed her, and her depths tightened around him as he began to thrust.. she wanted nothing else but him for the rest of her existence..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:47 pm

His hands trail down her body resting on her hips as he thrusts deeper into her.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 pm

She felt him deep within her and she couldn't help but want and desire more.. she moaned his name against his lips softly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:33 pm

He breaks the kiss and bites her neck which would leave a mark
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:36 pm

She turned her head more so he would have easier access to her neck, not even thinking that his bite would leave a mark

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:23 pm

He starts biting across her breasts now as he kepts thrusting into her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm

She knew she was close and she moaned more and more loving his touch and bites.. "I..I'm close.." she moaned out, squeezing around him tightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:41 pm

He nods as he continues to thrust into her, his cock would swell as a sign of him about to climax as well.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:07 am

She moaned more and suddenly released around him, moaning loudly as she did and throwing her head back slightly as she clenched tightly at the sheets.. coming down from her orgasm, she kept moaning softly as he continued to thrust within her 

(Welcome back Smile )

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:42 am

He kept thrusting for a few moments before he would finally release his load inside of her groaning with satisfaction as he finishes and slowly pulls out.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Ahhotep looked into Sobek's eyes and hers held a soft affection for the servant boy..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Sobek looks up and sees the affection in her eyes and looks down blushing. "I don't deserve someone such as you."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:41 pm

"Sobek.." Ahhotep said his name softly and touched his hand fondly, "I do not care of where you come from, I.. I have strong feelings for you and only you..I always have.." she whispered lowly, squeezing on his hand gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:08 pm

He looks up at her smiling a bit. "S..So have I my princess, he said with affection in his voice
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Her face lit up and she smiled a bit, "D-do you love me?" she asked, he could tell she was worried, as she was to be wed to a man who did not love her, and just wanted her for another wife, another woman to produce offspring for him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:25 pm

He nods smiling. "Of course I do. Why don't we just run away together my princess?
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:28 pm

She nodded at the idea, "D-do you think we could do so?" she asked with slight fear of not being able to that

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:37 pm

He looks a bit uncertain. "I'm not sure but it's better than staying here where we have a good chance of being caught"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top