Pharaoh's Daughter (Crow)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pharaoh's Daughter (Crow)

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:40 am

She did the same with him, undressing him slowly and the minute their clothes were disregarded on the ground, she looked at him, he had a nice body, and she blushed to find his member so huge.. she leaned in once more to start kissing him, her slender fingers touching his cock slowly, feeling him for the first time

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:42 pm

He shivers a bit as she touches his cock enjoying the warmth of her hand . He smiles as he admires her large breasts and moves his hands up and grabbed them squeezing them some
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:15 pm

She gave a soft moan as he squeezed her breasts and she began to move her hand on his cock slowly, wondering if he would enjoy that

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:58 pm

He moans softly and looks at her with affection in his eyes
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Hearing his moan made her begin to stroke him faster, her hands played with his tip, wondering if it was a sensitive spot or not for him.. she looked back in his eyes with the same affection

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:37 pm

He groans louder even saying her name a few times instead of princess
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:09 pm

She blushed lightly when he moaned her name and she looked down, her hand squeezing on his cock more and moved fluidly over his shaft.. she blinked and she wondered.. her head leaned down and she took him into her warm mouth

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:26 pm

He groans louder as she swallows his dick. He puts his hand on her head and starts thrusting a bit
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:37 pm

She gagged lightly as he began to thrust into her mouth a bit, causing her two swallow him more and she began to suck on his shaft, tasting him for the very first time.. she looked up at him, her eyes full of lust at the moment

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:15 pm

He groans more saying her name once more as he grabs her hair and begins to thrust into her harder, his cock hitting the back of her throat
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:16 pm

She began to gag more, loving the way he used her mouth for his pleasure, getting turned on by it surprisingly enough

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:20 pm

He keeps thrusting into her mouth hard and a bit too rough since he didn't know better
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:42 pm

She choked on him more and didn't say anything, she loved how he was doing it..She felt him pulse within her and she wondered what that meant

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:48 pm

He keeps thrusting a few times than cums heavily in her mouth
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:50 pm

The taste was salty and thick.. she managed to swallow all of it, pulling away from him slowly, his cum dripping on her chin slightly..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:52 pm

He leans down and licks the remaining balance off her chin
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Her face turned red and she asked.. "Do you still want me?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:10 pm

He smiles and nods. "Yes Princess
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 pm

She smiled and pulled him towards her in another kiss, "Then I am completely yours" She whispered against his lips, and they fell across her bed, one on top of the other..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:07 am

He smiles kissing her back deeply.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:32 am

She pulled him closer to her as they kissed, their bodies so close in this moment and she wanted nothing but him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:02 pm

He kisses her feet and full of passion, for years he held in his feelings for her and in these few moments it was as if he was letting all of that out into himnkissing her.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:06 pm

(feet??? Lol)

She returned his feelings, holding onto him as they kissed, her body was begging for his, wanting to be his in that moment

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:26 pm

(deeply no idea what happened lol)
he stops kissing her and pulls away a bit. He looks down a bit nervous as he lines his cock nex to her entrance slowly sliding it into her depths
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:32 pm

She let out a small cry as he took her maidenhead.. but she continued to cling onto him, moaning softly as he fit tightly within her.. she breathed out slowly "N-Now we are one.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top