Round two for the hottest couple in school (Tobias James Grey)

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Round two for the hottest couple in school (Tobias James Grey)

Post by ~Dreams~ on Sun May 14, 2017 11:39 pm

They dated for nearly three years, starting freshman year but during the summer before senior year a rumor ran around that your character hooked up with some girl. While Isabella was visiting family in Florida then when she returned and heard the gossip, she never spoke to you character again. They haven't seen each other or spoken to each other for months until one morning on their way to school.

Isabella boarded the subway train just before it had lurched forward making her fall back onto a person luckily sitting down in one of the seat along the wall. She tried to get up but people quickly swarmed her path, giving her no escape then the bump along the track make her ass press against that she no knew was a man's cock. She turns to see..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Re: Round two for the hottest couple in school (Tobias James Grey)

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 12:19 am

I was on the subway, my eyes closed thinking back to my lost love. I'd tried to stop the rumour but I was to late and it had spread like wild fire. When she ignored me, I decided I'd play the same game. She'd come back eventually right? In that mindset I didn't date anyone else. Now a sudden weight came crashing down on me and I jolted out of my thoughts.

*ooc*

For the record I strongly dislike looking for pictures but I did. Here's my guy. Let's call him John Hart.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 12:25 am

(oh ok))
Isabella gasps "John?!" She tried to remove herself from his lap but more people get onto the train making it more cramped. She sat back more, leaning against him "Great.." she grumbles moving herself a little to at least get comfortable. She glances at John then away
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 7:13 am

I messed up my face as she got comfortable, in turn making it more uncomfortable. "Isabella." I said flatly. "How have you been?" I decided to ask, seeing that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 7:21 am

She rolls her eyes "Fine." She answers bluntly. The next 20 minutes are gonna be a long time. Isabella knew he wanted to talk and this maybe a secret way of the world showing they should be together but she was still heart broken Because of the rumor "How about you? Got a new girlfriend?"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 7:31 am

I smiled as she seemed to take to talking. Maybe I could guide the conversation to convincing her I didn't do anything wrong. "I'm well. I've been keeping busy. As for a girlfriend no. I haven't had any other girlfriends after you." I answered. "I wanted to keep faithful to you, in anticipation for when you would come back to me."
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 7:34 am

Isabella turns her head to look at him "Funny...I heard the rumor John" she rolls her eyes. "So after I leave you... you're faithful?" She asks. She looks forward again hoping he didn't do any of his moves to convince her
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 7:37 am

"I heard the rumours too. I tried to stop it but you know how good rumours go in our school. I know where the rumour was born from." I thought to tell her but I didn't feel she would likely believe it and there was nothing I could do to convince her. "And how about you? Any other boyfriends?"
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 7:46 am

Isabella didn't believe him either bit nods "I didn't believe it at first but the facts were hard to put down...so you never hooked up with her?" She asks. She turns her body a little so she could see him fully. "And no...no new boyfriends"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 7:54 am

"With my sister?" I said puzzled. "The rumour started when I was seen hugging my sister, whom I hadn't seen in years. We were separated at birth. She had gone to great lengths to track me down and finally we met." I explained.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 7:56 am

"Well who ever it was you 'hooked' up with" she shrugs, seeing she had no reason to congratulate him finding his sister. She felt like she wasn't apart of his life and he didn't want her apart of it anymore
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 8:03 am

"I didn't hook up with her." I protested. "It doesn't matter though. It's done now. I just we could have lasted longer. We were a great team."
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 8:05 am

She glances at him catching the strict and slight annoyance in his voice as he said he didn't hook up. Now she was starting to believe "How we're or are we a great team?" She questions
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 8:08 am

Are? As if we are till together. "Well, while we were dating we were a great couple, we could almost read each others mind. We knew pretty much everything about each other. We hardly argued about anything."Was she finally seeing the light? Was I finally going to get that second chance?
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 8:12 am

"True, we are good together" she used that are again but she hasn't noticed. "are you sure....the rumors a lie?" She asks her eyes looking at his lips. The tracks made the train jump a little as it ran over a bump, making Isabella's ass lifts up a bit then come back down on his lap "Sorry.." she bit her lip.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 4:07 pm

I was going to answer when the train bumped. I was already uncomfortable with her sitting in my lap when that happened. I could imagine that with that bump she could tell I was getting hard. "It's not your fault." I answered to that first. "I can't prove now that it's not. I could ask my sister and she could back it up but I doubt you'll believe it either way. Like back then. Instead of asking me or trusting me, you went right to breaking up."
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 4:12 pm

"I just..was shocked okay. I didn't believe it but everyone was telling me this and that. So to shut them up I had to break up with you. I want to believe you...I really do" she smiles a little. She very gently shifts and now could feel him growing hard making her blush
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Finally we were making progress. "I wish I could prove it. I really do. The best I could say is you would have to talk with my sister to find out." I pretended that I wasn't getting aroused and pretended that she hadn't noticed, but I blushed seeing her blush.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 4:36 pm

She looks at her hands in her lap "Um ya..." She was blushing more and was trying to calm down. She knew they were close to the school so they couldn't act on his arousal. "So...um" she was tongue twisted now.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 4:46 pm

"Yes." I replied now unsure of what else to say. Thankfully we were close to school. I'd have to hide my hard on until it would go down.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 pm

She suddenly turns her head to him and kisses his lips, moving her body so her legs were around his waist.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 4:55 pm

I went beet red. This was torture now. I still kissed back anyway. 'I wish we didn't have class to get to.' I whispered.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Isabella blushes deeper "Well...we could be a little late" she suggests, pulling away
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 pm

I liked where she was going with it. "But you hate me. That's why you broke up with me, unless this is you're way of asking me back out."
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon May 15, 2017 5:03 pm

"John...I never hated you..I never wanted to break up with you. So wanna meet up at our spot at school or.." she hums kisisng him again
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top