The secret of Emma and Tobias(Tobias James Grey)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The secret of Emma and Tobias(Tobias James Grey)

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 10:47 pm

"Nice." I said with a smile. Eventually the ride showed up and arrived at the club. I was stopped at the door. "You're not on the list" "I'm her fiancee" I remarked already feeling rejected. "I've heard that one before. Last guy who said that was thrown out. Try some proof?" I narrowed my eyes and ran past. "Emma!" I called out looking for her the guard on my tail.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Emma turns her head hearing her name from a familiar voice to see Tobias and dashes over "Hey baby!" she giggles, throwing her arms around him. She had the smell of alcohol on her breath and was a bit clumsy but came with the job
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 10:54 pm

I held her close and the guard stopped when she hugged me. "I came to see you dance. Everything is packed and ready to go" I said happily. I could smell the alcohol and I fought past it.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 10:57 pm

She nods "Ya...ya come on dance with me" she grabs his hand, pulling him with her to the stage. Everyone moved right out the way respecting her and whoever seh had attached
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 10:59 pm

I didn't know much to do but I decided to do something. By now I had to. I began doing the three moves she'd shown me earlier. I didn't know any other moves really.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Emma watches him a moment and smiles "Put your hands here" she guides his hands to her hips as she stood in front of him. She pressed back to him as she dances moving her hips and in a way grinding against him
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 11:08 pm

I did as she'd asked and stood there. Suddenly she was grinding against me. I'd heard of this but I'd never been a part of it before. It was turning me on as she did. She was pretty much naked grinding against me. Of course with her being drunk like she was, I wasn't likely to do anything with her. She'd be throwing up before we got home.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:11 pm

"Are gonna dance or just stand there?" she hums glancing back at him. She turns to him, his hands still on her hips "What's wrong? Let go a little" she giggles. She was drawing a crowd now and men began shouting "I'll show you some fun baby girl!"
"Come over here I'll show ya how it's done!"
But she didn't seem to even hear them as she was focused on him even drunk she was still loyal
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 11:14 pm

"I'm not ready for this" I said with a smile as she game me instructions. I heard the men around me and it made my brain vibrate. I wanted to punch them out but I remembered it was her. I just needed to trust her. I began to dance a little just moving to the beat, assuming I was looking like a fool.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Emma frowns a bit "You don't need to be ready baby" she hums leaving his arms and dancing around him "You just live in the moment" she watches him dance. If he just followed her with her right in from of him, guiding him then this would be fun but he was using logic over fun.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 11:21 pm

(She's still got lots of training for him. Most of all that.)

I watched her moving. I was doing my own awkward dance but she told me that. Was that not right? I gave a smile and began to try and copy her moves again. At least it looked less awkward compared to what I'd been doing. I was trying to ignore the men still calling out saying they could show her a good time.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:25 pm

"There ya go.." she laughs standing beside him but soon she just stops and sits down, leaning on the bar sipping on another beer. The men seemed a little impressed on how Tobias was able to keep up with Emma a little. But when she walked away they swarmed around her though she didn't see any of those dogs. All they wanted was her body so she paid no mind.
(Ture but he's learning)
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 11:31 pm

I followed as she headed for the bar. It would be OK to get a drink right? Would it cost a lot? "How much for a rye and coke?" I asked.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:34 pm

She told security to push the guys back so it was just her and Tobias "Honey you're with me they're free" she smiles. The bar tender nods "Sir..are you her fiance? If so I would get her out of here..it is not good for Miss Emma to be drunk here" he warns to where she couldn't hear
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 11:37 pm

I nodded first to what Emma said than to the bartender. "I want her to be happy. She told me she was happy before Alex. I'd take her out of here but she seems happy here." I told the bartender. "Love it's loud in here. If you're allowed to, could we go somewhere quieter." I said to encourage her to go.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:40 pm

He nods understanding and watches before walking to another customer.
Emma looks to him touching her head and nods "I'm getting a headache" she mumbles standing up and walking to the back, expecting him to follow. She strips down and puts in a T and some sweat feeling more relaxed
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 11:44 pm

I followed her. I was surprised when she stripped down and got dressed. "I'm sorry about being a buzz kill love. That's not exactly my scene if you know what I mean."
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:45 pm

She didn't answer as she just sat down in one of ur chairs, holding her head "My head hurts" she groans
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 pm

"Do you have any pain pills anywhere?" I asked. I could only assume it was all the alcohol kicking in.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:49 pm

She shook her head "Can't...pills..when drunk" she tells him, closing her eyes. She then fell limp in the chair from that last beer. Someone slipped something in it when she wasn't looking and now she was reacting
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Fri May 05, 2017 11:55 pm

I held her when she collapsed. I didn't know the cause but I needed to do something. I scooped her up holding her close. "I should have got someone to make sure we get out unseen and home safe, before I picked her up."
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:59 pm

Emma's arms dangled to her sides as her head fell back with picked up. A team mate came back to see this "Why happened?" She also worried a she ran to her friend. "Oh man not a again..don't worry I know her limo divers number..he'll come around back and you get her to a hospital" she dials on her phone. Within minutes a limo waited unseen outside in the back
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Sat May 06, 2017 12:01 am

I was worried at this point. Not sure which was worse, the word hospital, or the word again. I held her close making sure to support her well. "Thank you."
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Sat May 06, 2017 12:04 am

She nods "Tell her Sasha helped out...she owes me" she smiles shutting the door behind them.
Once in the limo Emma was still unconscious as the driver took them to the hospital. He parks outside ER
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias James Grey on Sat May 06, 2017 12:06 am

I carried her in and was about to explain what had happened but paused. Perhaps they wouldn't need to ask. That friend had suggested it's happened in the past.
Tobias James Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top