View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A god's quest (crazier than most)

Post by Crow13 on Wed May 03, 2017 5:19 pm

He smiles holding her hand and they appear in his room
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed May 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Hethyl blinked and looked around his room, touching the furniture with her hand gently..she shifted into her demon form once more and turned to him with a smile, "Your room is very nice" she said and her tail swished behind her

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed May 03, 2017 6:29 pm

He smiles looking at her moving close to her. "Thanks."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 12:29 am

She smiled at him, watching him come closer to her

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 12:36 am

He smiles at her feeling something he never felt for another person.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 12:52 am

Hethyl blushed at his smile and asks a weak "What?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 12:56 am

"nothing I am just sorta lost looking into your eyes. "He says smiling softly
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 1:02 am

She bites her lip and asks "What do you see then?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 2:04 pm

"a beautiful but lonely girl who is looking for someone to love her."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 3:27 pm

She blushed heavily at his words, yet nodded at theme"Well you're right with that"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 3:44 pm

He smiles. "Well maybe I can be that person to love you."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Her eyes widened and she looked down "Why would you love me? There's nothing much to love" she murmured

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 4:01 pm

"of course there is. There is a lot to love. Plus I have a hint for bad girls. " He says it's a wink
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 pm

She blushed at his words and looked at him, giving a small smile "And I have a thing for bad guys" she winked back at him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 4:31 pm

He chuckles a bit and moves closer to her where they were mere inches apart.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 4:33 pm

Hethyl stared up at him, feeling her heart beat rapidly as the mere thought of him kissing her again

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 4:48 pm

He leans down and kisses her again, this kiss was not passionate than the first one.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Hethyl kissed him back in return, moving her arms around his neck

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 5:09 pm

He keeps kissing her and puts his hands on her hips.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 5:11 pm

She drew herself closer to him, to where her breast was pressed up against his chest as they kissed and he could tell that she held love in her kiss, nothing but love..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 5:18 pm

He moans softly as he feels her breasts against him and he presses her hard member against her pussy
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Hethyl blushed as she felt his hard member press close to where her pussy was hidden and she felt the bed back against her legs.. "Do you love me?" She asks softly against his lips

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 pm

He pulls away slowly and smiles at her. "Yes. I love you Hethyl."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Hethyl smiled at him and blushed a bit "Then I am yours" she breathed to him, bringing him back into a kiss and falling onto the bed slightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat May 06, 2017 11:57 pm

He falls on top of her as he kisses her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down