None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Captain's Rose (Crow13)

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Captain's Rose (Crow13)

Post by Crow13 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Connor smiles watching her undress wondering if the daughter would too.clark walks into the bathroom smiling at his daughter with Nate near
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:31 pm

Rae undressed too and smiled at Conner, watching Adrianna move up to touch Conner’s sides and move down to his pants

Rose looked up at her dad and grandfather, the bubbles covered most of her body and she smiled to them

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Connor herlps her remove his clothes and stood there naked in front of the two woman a bit nervous if what they would think

Clark smiles a bit eager to see what his daughter looks like naked. "Your mom wanted us to make you feel at home.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Adrianna knelt down and touched his member, “Very nice size” she comments and Rae nodded “also a nice build” she touched his stomach

Rose tilted her head, “And what are you going to do?” She asked seeing her grandmother removing his pants and she blushed madly

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Connor blushes a bit looking at them and feeling their hands on his body. "Before we start I can't cum in you two. "

Clark chuckles and begins to remove his pants as well . "Want to get out of the tub baby girl.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Adri looked at Raen and then nodded, “We’ve told our husbands the same thing,” they assured Conner, wondering if he was worried about that as well

Rose bit her lip, but then nodded letting the water out and stood up, stepping out and they could see her gorgeous soapy body

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:01 am

Clark smiles looking at his daughters body hungrily growing hard instantly. "Are you okay with this baby girl?"

Connor smiles. "That's good to know." He smiles and looks at the two lovely girls. "Why don't you both come closer
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:07 am

Rose nodded and looked to her father “Yes daddy,” she speaks and goes over to him and her grandfather

Adrianna and Rae did as told, smiling at him and coming closer to the man

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 am

He smiles and pulls her close to him. "Do you want daddies cock in you baby?"

Connor smiles and slaps both of their asses.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:16 am

Rose licked her lips, “Daddy..please,” she said and looked up at him, blushing

Adri and Rae both blushed, Adri moving to the couch and laying down, raising her ass up for Conner “Come and get your siren..” she urged him while Rae went up and began to tease her mother’s pussy, making Adri moan

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:21 am

He smiles and takes her to her room.

Connor smiles seeing they have clearly done stuff together before. He walks up to her and rubs his cock against her ass
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:40 am

Rose turns her head “Is grandfather coming too?” She asked him, huddling close to her dad for warmth since she was naked

Adri moaned as she felt Conner’s cock and pushed back against him while her pussy dripped from Rae’s teasing

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:50 am

Clark's bid as Nate comes into the room.

Connor moans as he shoves his cock into her ass
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:55 am

Rose goes and sits on her bed, wondering what they would do first, “I’m not too familiar on what to do..” she murmured to them

Rae began to finger herself as Conner fucked Ari and Ari’s moans turned her on more

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Clark smiles at his daughter. "It's okay baby girl."/ Daddy will help you." He says as he moves closes to her and kisses her while Nate starts stroking his cock

Connor kisses Rae while he pounds into aAri's ass
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Rose watches her father near and then moans softly into the kiss, kissing him back

Rae smiled and kissed Connor back before hearing Ari cry out in pleasure as an orgasm went through her body

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 pm

He smiles and starts to rub her pussy gently as he kisses her.

Connor pulls out of her moaning and cums onto her belly
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Rose moaned, "A-Ah..Daddy..." She pressed down on his touch, kissing him more and shivered at the feeling of his hand

Ari moans as he came on her belly and looked to her daughter, "Mm, I think it's her turn now," and Rae smiled to Connor

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Connor smiles and starts to slide his cock into her pussy.

He nods and pushes rae against the wall kissing her. Being a bit rougher with her.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:34 pm

(Clark, I think you meant clark for Rose)

Rose tossed and moaned as she felt Clark slide his cock into her pussy, and then moaned when she felt Nate push into her ass

Rae moaned as Connor pushed her against the wall, and she kissed him back, loving how his kisses felt to her in this moment

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Clark and Nate start thrusting into her in rhythm.

Connor moans and starts pounding his cock deep into her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Rose cried out in pleasure, bouncing with each of their thrusts and loved how they felt within her

Rae moans more and tightened her legs around his waist as Connor pounds his cock deep within her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Nate kisses her back as Clark kisses her again.

Connor moans loudly. "Fuck you feel amazing."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Rose moaned into Clark's kiss, shivers of pleasure going down her spine as Nate kisses her back

"So do you!" Rae moaned out, cumming on his length over and over again

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Clark moans as he and his father pull out shooting cum onto her body.

Connor pulls out and shoots his cum onto her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top