View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Captain's Rose (Crow13)

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 3:37 pm

/I have no idea what the way out could be./
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 3:41 pm

((That's fine, how about he doesn't know but finds out later?))

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 3:57 pm

/okay / he looks at her. "To be completely honest u don't know yet. I just happened to make it to your world by a fluke but I will find a way "
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Rose bites her lip but nods "Alright. Do you give me your word that you will find a way?"

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 4:02 pm

"I swear on the jolly Roger."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Rose nodded and swam up to him, she was more in the shallows than before..and if he wanted to, he could come down to where she was

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 4:26 pm

He gets up and walks up to her. He may seem gentle hearted but he was still a pirate.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Rose watched him near her and she felt..calmer around him, yet still guarded..tales used to go around saying that if a pirate gained the affections of a siren, he would be able to live forever

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 4:59 pm

He starts removing his clothes till he was just in underwear so he wouldn't ruin his cloths as he moves into the water.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 pm

She swallowed slowly, seeing his almost naked body and finding it hard to un-imagine what laid beneath his underwear

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 5:04 pm

He sits down in the shallows looking at her wondering what she was thinking about
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 5:08 pm

She went to him, singing softly, but enough to make him want her- but she didn't know she was already heightening what he already felt

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 5:17 pm

He looks at her listening to her song and getting slightly arroused.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 5:21 pm

She switched to her legs and sat upon them once she was close to him and her enchanting eyes fell on his while she sang

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 5:40 pm

He suddenly practically jumps on her and begins to kiss her not able to control his urges.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Rose gasps softly, being pressed down into the shallows, her head falling against the sand as he kissed her, and she kissed him back, touching his face gently as she did- not knowing what came over her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 5:46 pm

His hands start exploring her body a bit roughly as he could care less about being gentle in this moment
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 5:50 pm

She gave a moan of discomfort, but figured he would be rough anyway..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 6:09 pm

He hands go under her shirt and start feeling her breasts
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Rose took a soft gasp when he went underneath the top she wore, which was the only thing she wore right now, since her bottom half was completely bare from her transition back to her human form..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sun May 07, 2017 6:18 pm

He smiles and leans down kissing her neck
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Rose moaned softly as he kissed her neck...she would be like no other woman he had seen..her pussy and her body was completely hairless and he could tell body was entirely smooth to the touch..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 25, 2017 6:54 pm

He was surprised Abit by her body as his hands continue to explore it and bites her neck
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu May 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Something had come over her..she didn't know why she entranced him, but knew that she wanted him, for some odd reason..Rose gave a soft moan at the touch of his hands and the feeling of his bite, only desiring more

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 pm

He grabs the bottom of her top and slowly pulls it off.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top