Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Captain's Rose (Crow13)

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Captain's Rose (Crow13)

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:52 pm

Rose came from a family of sirens..both of her parents are sirens, and her grandmother is one too. Her grandfather was human but he was recently turned immortal by her grandmother.. Rose has several aunts and uncles now, but she mostly liked to spend her days alone at the beach and in the ocean..although she was born on dry land, her heart yearned for the water and with each passing day she would travel out further to see where the ocean would take her 

Rose: 

Your character: 

Spoiler:
He's been stranded on an island for some time, but hasn't aged because he's right in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. Your character is also from a time period that used to have magnificent ships and pirates were common on the high seas. Tales of sirens would lead sailors to their deaths and others would say that a pirate could fall in love with one. Your character had sworn he'd seen a siren but no one had believed him. One night, he was following one, and that's how he lost all his crew and ended up stranded in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. When he finds a way out, he's in the modern day time and finds my character swimming. He captures her and says that she'll be a fine piece and how people will finally believe him. He starts setting course for his home, passes into the Bermuda Triangle and they enter an alternate dimension with your character's time period. The catch? Time isn't real and the modern day world doesn't change or have time pass. Think of it like being in Narnia, when they come back to the real world nothing had changed since they first left

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Captain's Rose (Crow13)

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Conner finally mad it off that island, it had been how many days since he got stranded there and now he was on his way again. He finally spotted land and was heading to it in a small row boat.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Rose was drifting underneath the water, gliding effortlessly through the waves..she saw a small row boat and became curious, heading towards it

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:46 pm

He keeps rowing not aware the was someone in the water.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Rose moved closer to the rowboat, inspecting it a bit

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Conner kept rowing and stops when he thought he heard something.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Rose stopped and immediately ducked underwater

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:55 pm

He looks around. "Hello is anyone there?" The pirate was close to Rose's age and quite hot.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 pm

Rose poked her head out of the water and stared at him in fascination...what kind of clothes was he wearing? Why was this rowboat so old looking..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:08 pm

He looks around and sits back down after not seeing anything and starts rowing again
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Rose moved after the rowboat still, wondering where he was heading

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:13 pm

He was heading to the beach near Rose's home.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:40 pm

Rose stayed underneath his boat, and as she swam underneath it, her tail hit it accidentally

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:01 pm

He stops rowing and stands up. "What was that?!?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Rose looped back on herself and she noticed he stopped rowing..but when she went underneath his boat again, her tail hit it once more, causing it to rock slightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:22 pm

He gasps and falls into the water.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Rose turned to the sound of the water splashing, and saw Conner..she swam to him, deciding to help him get to shore

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:30 pm

He starts thrashing in the water clearly unable to swim
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Rose came to him and pulled him to safety, bringing him to shore and laying him down on the sand..she went back into the water and brought his rowboat to the shore as well

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:49 pm

He was coughing up some water and tries to stand up and sees a girl with a tail
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Rose pushed his boat onto the shore and looked at him curiously, obviously not caring if he saw her tail or not

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:17 pm

He looks at her wondering if he should talk to her or not
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:20 pm

"Where are you from?" she asks him, her voice was beautiful..as was she, and she was a real life siren, like the one he saw before he was stranded

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:22 pm

"y..you are a siren." He says surprised he found another one
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:27 pm

She raised her eyebrows, "Well...yeah, what of it?" she asks

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top