Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Mystic Coins (Dreams)
Today at 8:33 am by Dream

» The closest of siblings (Shy)
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:28 am by Knight_of_none

» Wild-Knight (Knight "hehe see what I did there")
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:20 pm by Knight_of_none

» The Train Girl (open)
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:16 pm by Knight_of_none

» VIVA LA FREEDOM
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:43 pm by The British One

» I'm an assassin and you're normal(Open)
Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 pm by Dream

» The new girl
Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:03 pm by Dream

» I hate you!(Crow13) but love you!
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:29 pm by Dream

» I hate you!(Crow13) but love you!
Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:00 pm by Dream

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The new girl

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The new girl

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:17 pm

She giggles liking it as he nibbled her ear while she moans when his thrusts picked up the pace. She held onto his hand a little tightly
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm

He nibbled a little more on her ear, moaning a bit louder as her ass stretched and tightened around him..his free hand decided to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit slowly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
This week I'm up in Yellowstone- also, in an RV (camper van for my brits out there) anyways. Wifi may not always be reliable or my service. But I'll try to reply when I can, which will be more likely towards the evenings
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 pm

She moans feeling his hand playing with her pussy and his thrusts stretching her ass "Tanner" she moves her head to the side, closing her eyes
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Tanner kissed her neck while his hand slipped a few fingers inside of her pussy, pumping slowly while his member pulsed within her ass, and he knew he was close to releasing

This week I'm up in Yellowstone- also, in an RV (camper van for my brits out there) anyways. Wifi may not always be reliable or my service. But I'll try to reply when I can, which will be more likely towards the evenings
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:33 pm

She moans louder as her hands squeezed his and her legs moved restlessly. She felt his pulse in her ass making her bite her lips feeling she could cum again any moment
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:35 pm

"Naria....!" He cried out her name softly, and began to cum heavily within her ass while he kept pushing his fingers in and out of her, wanting her to cum as well

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:38 pm

She moans feeling his cum heavily fill her ass making much of it to seep out. She tosses her a bit as his fingers continued to tease her before cummed over his fingers crying out his name softly "Tanner!"
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Tanner slowly came to a stop, panting slightly from the previous events and he pulled his hand away from her slowly, smirking as he sucked on his fingers "Mm.." he murmured and pulled out of her ass, watching his cum seep out.. shifting, he pulled her to him and cuddled with her, letting his member slip back into her pussy, but it made its home there and he was content on how they were positioned

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Naria pants now exhausted from the previous actions of tonight feeling him remove his fingers then watch him enjoy his treat making her giggle a little. But as he pulled out if her ass she relaxed as his cumming slowly seeped out of her and she closes her eyes. She opened one eye as she shifted into a more comfortable position before cuddling her close, feeling his member slip back into her pussy making it home. She snuggles close to him content and relaxed "Okay that was fun" she hums smiling
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Tanner nodded in agreement, kissing her neck gently, "Mhm, that certainly was.." he snuggled more into her and sighed contently, "You know where our next session should take place? Maybe the movie theaters or the mall"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Naria giggles "Um no...that's too public" she shook her head smiling. But she would still do it if he wanted, she'd do anything for him.
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:52 pm

"Well maybe it can be a challenge to see if we can keep ourselves from moaning.." he smirked and yawned a bit, growing tired

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:56 pm

She blushes "That would be a challenge for me...you feel so good" she hums hearing the yawn. She moves her body a little feeling his member still at home "Should we head back?",
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:58 pm

He nodded "Probably.." he murmured softly, but didn't want to leave from this position

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Naria raises a brow "You wanna sleep naked in tree? No thanks" she giggles sitting up
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Tanner gave a small groan as she sat up and left his member exposed, to which it was half erect "Well, we had blankets" he pointed out and shook his head, a tiny part of him wished she would give him oral right then and there...damn she looked sexy like this

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top