The new girl

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The new girl

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:27 pm

He flicked his tongue over her clit and tasted her eagerly, "You taste so sweet.." he commented, muffled, but he loved to hear her moan

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:29 pm

She hums smiling a little but moaning and moves her legs up a little "Tanner.. please" she pants on the brink of her climax
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:32 pm

"Cum for me, my Naria.." he whispered and dove his tongue back into her folds, tasting her more and more, flicking it in and out of her depths eagerly

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 pm

She moans hearing his words and my Naria was new but she tried to hold back but his tongue so eager. She moans his name.softly and cums for him
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 pm

He drinks all of her juices, letting none slip past his tongue.. he leant up and kissed her deeply, making her taste herself

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:44 pm

She moans feeling not a drip run down her legs then his lips meet hers as she kisses his back he tongue skimming across his lips every so often.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:04 am

"Naria... I need you.." he moaned into her lips

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 am

She hums and runs her hands down removing his pants and boxers for him "And what's stopping you" she smirks kissing him
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:15 am

"Hm...nothing, really," he spoke and kissed her more, pressing his erection into her slowly and moaned as he did before he started to move within her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 am

She moans as he presses inside her, his kiss keeping her moans muffled so they don't echo. Hopefully it's not too late for that. She presses up to him a little as he begins to thrust "Take it...easy..okay" she reminds not wanting him really sick like last time.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:29 am

Tanner nodded "I promise.." he murmured, making sure his thrusts were steady and not too exerting for himself, and he kissed her more, loving how she felt underneath him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:35 am

She smiles kisisng him as she moans again to his thrusts "Tanner" she mains his name her finger playing with his hair
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:59 am

"Naria.." he moaned and kept thrusting within her, pressing harder and loving how she moaned.. "You feel so good.." he moaned as he kept kissing her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 am

Naria playfully bit his lip as they kissed and let go smiles hearing him moan her name. She moans feeling him press harder making her cum heavily
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:18 am

Tanner moaned louder after she came heavily and he came within her, panting hard after he did so.. "Damn.." he breathed and smiled to her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:53 am

She pants moaning a little as he climaxed with her "Ohh tanner"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:04 am

He kissed her lovingly and sweetly, "I love you so much.." he murmured against her lips

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:54 am

She smiles "Love you so much more" she giggles kissing him back
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:58 pm

He smiled and kissed her more, slipping his member out and then pressed it into her ass slowly, wanting to hear her reaction

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Naria let out a squeak feeling his member pressing into her ass, blushing she pulls from the kiss to cover her mouth with her free hand.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Tanner gave a small laugh and pushed his member further into her "You sound adorable" he commented quietly, moaning at the fell of her around him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:09 pm

She looks away shaking her head biting her lips to stop from moaning. But as he pressed further she mains softly loving how he felt.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm

He moved to her neck, and she could hear him breathe out "Damn..Naria you feel..amazing.." he moaned and kissed her neck softly before he started to thrust within her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:13 pm

She smiles moaning softly feeling his breath on her skin and blushes more "I am your wife let's hope I do" she giggles as he kisses her neck. She moans more as he began to move within her ass
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:15 pm

"Oh..you always do.." he whispered and nibbled on her ear before thrusting a bit faster, taking her hand and holding onto it

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top