Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:51 pm

She giggles blushes "Um...that's in the park right?" She asks
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Re: The new girl

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 pm

He nodded, "Mhm, where I remember we shared our first kiss"

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:03 pm

She smiles "I don't remember who kissed who though...I guess me cause you were too scared", she giggles poking him
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:04 pm

He blushed, "Yeah..but it was the best damn kiss ever" he laughed slightly, "Even if it was my first"

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 pm

She blushes "Well ya if it let to almost sex"
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 pm

He shook his head, 'No, not because of that..because..you..your kiss electrified me.." he said with a small blush

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:13 pm

"Electrified?" She tastes the word "Does it still?" She asks
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:18 pm

He nods, kissing her deeply, and then pulling away, "Every time.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Naria smiles kissing him back until he pulled away "Yours is addicting like candy I have to have" she kisses him again "Every minute of the day" she says pulling away "Why do you think I randomly lick your lips sometimes?". She ask
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:25 pm

He laughed softly and shook his head, "It all makes sense now.." He got up and took her with him.. he grabbed a few blankets and had her help him to the car. The nurse had to go along, but Tanner told her that he would be fine with Naria...so, coming to the park, the moon was bright, and it was quiet, and Tanner helped Naria up the tree and he handed her the blankets..coming up itself he smiled at her and helped her lay the blankets down before he suddenly kissed her, "Your kiss makes me want you every second of the day.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Naria giggles getting up from the bed watching him grab some blankets not understanding where they were going until they got to the park "We're this now?" She asks smiling brightly. She looks up at the start sky as the moon shined like a flashlight to guide them to the tree, their tree. She jumped up finding the thickest branch before getting the blankets from him. But she watched him to make sure eh was alright and handed him a few blankets to lay down. Then he suddenly kisses her and blushes "Shush...my kiss is that special" she giggles softly. "So...um what if we get caught?" She asks
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:34 pm

"It's dark out, no one else is around.." he kissed her again, his hand touching between her legs, "Oh yes..your kiss is.." he murmured and led her hand to his hardening erection

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:38 pm

She smiles blushing a more feeling his hand between her legs and him guiding her hand to his erection "Are Alright enough for this?" She asks Glancing to the side. Her hand rubbed his member a little bit as she shifts her legs afraid to spread them
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 pm

He looked to her "I believe that I am.." he didn't know how many moments he would have left like this with her..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 pm

She smiles "Then I better give you my kiss to start off with" she giggles kisisng him deeply
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Tanner moaned and his whole body filled with excitement from her kiss and he kissed her more, leaning against a tree branch as he pulled her onto his lap

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Naria giggles feeling his reaction and holding into him as he pulled her into his lap, literally not wanting to let go "Never let me go... especially in a tree" she giggles against his lips
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 pm

"Never.." he moaned into her kiss and kissed her more, holding onto her in his firm grip.."God..Naria, you taste devine.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:04 pm

She smiles kisisng him more and giggles at his comment "So I'm a fancy dish now?" She asks licking his lips
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:05 pm

He laughs softly "Well, you always said I tasted like candy and to me..mm, like the sweetest thing next to candy, maybe like chocolate or..hell I don't know..I do know that I need your kiss" and he kissed her again, moaning softly into her kiss

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 pm

She laughs softly kissing him"Mm I love you" she Murmurs unable to stop smiling against his lips. She loves how he was right now so positive and laughing, having fun given the circumstances.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:10 pm

"I know you taste almost as sweet down there" He smirked and laid her back on the blankets, his hands removing her pants and panties slowly while he continued to kiss her before his head dipped down, and his tongue began to lick at her folds

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:13 pm

She blushes at his comment and slowly lays back a bit scared at first but calm as he kisses her more as he removes her pants and panties. Then his lips disappeared and he front his tongue along her folds "Tanner" she moans softly her juices squirting out
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:20 pm

"Mm..." He moaned and licked up her juices while his tongue pressed deeper within her and swirled around slowly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:22 pm

She tosses her head a little as his tongue swirled around inside her "Ah...Tanner!" She moans clenching the blankets
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top