The new girl

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The new girl

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:19 pm

His hands went down and caressed her hips, beginning to bring her into his thrusts, his member stretching out her ass with every movement..his moans vibrated against her neck.."You feel amazing.." he breathed out softly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:23 pm

She moans more though we're muffled by the pillow feeling his hands begin to being in his thrusts but she started doing it in her own, riding with him. While her hands held her as a stable base for him "Tanner" she moans his name as he stretched out her ass with each of his thrusts
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 pm

He shifted to where he was hovered over her, and as she started to ride with him, he moaned more, loving how she was responding to his thrusts.."Fuck...Naria..." He moaned, starting to bite a little at her neck

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Naria closes her eyes moaning louder feeling her pussy dripping as she so aroused from this. She moves her head feeling his biting her neck and his moans made her smirking liking he enjoyed this
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:33 pm

He thrusted a bit harder and could tell her pussy was dripping from how much she enjoyed this.. "Mm...do you want me in your pussy next?" he whispered against her neck

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:35 pm

She bit her lips as he went harder but hearing his question made her realize she was. Naria moved her head a little to speak "You know you're supposed to be resting" she reminds moaning softly
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 pm

His breaths were quick, but he didn't mind too much.. "It's..okay.." He moaned softly, "Naria.." He moaned and came in her ass shortly after..but, he still wanted her, so he pulled out and pushed his member deep within her pussy

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:40 pm

She could hearing his shortness of breath thinking​ he was done after he climaxed in her ass but he put his member into her pussy. "Tanner!" She moans feeling him push deep making her already on the brink of cumming
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 pm

Tanner moaned and thrusted against her once more, hitting her sensitive spots with each of his movements

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:52 pm

She moves her head a little while moaning as she cummed over his member.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Tanner cummed in her once again and rested against her after they both finished.."Mm..you were amazing" he whispered and kissed her neck before slipping out of her and turning her around to face him, and he kissed her lips deeply

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Naria pants a little and groans as he pulled when when he finished "So were you" she smiles a little. Then was surprised when he turns her over suddenly kissing her deeply. She smirks kissing him back with much passion
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:59 pm

"Mm...but..I'm far from being done with you" He whispered and kept kissing her deeply, his hands pulled up her shirt and underneath her bra he started to pinch and pull at her nipples before squeezing her breasts with his hands and his member rubbed against her entrance slowly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 pm

She moans shifting her body a little in response "Baby..." She moans softly "You..need to rest" but Naria knew he wouldn't, she pulls away from the kiss moving her legs around his
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:03 pm

"I..I know.." He looked to her, his eyes full of love..he moved to her collar bone, kissing it gently while his hands continued to play with her breasts..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:07 pm

She bit her lips to silence herself from moaning feeling his kiss move to collar bone whole his hand continued their game. Sue tosses her a little moving her legs up a bit
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Tanner felt the opportunity and his erection pushed into her pussy slowly, moaning against her skin as he did and he remained there for a few moments, his kisses moving back up to her lips while his hands began to remove her bra

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:13 pm

"Tanner" She moans softly feeling his member pish in her again but just remained there as he undid her bra, feeling his kiss moving back up to her lips and kisses him back wondering his plan
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:16 pm

He pulled back from their kiss and removed her shirt, before removing his hospital gown as well...he leans his head down and kissed her breasts before he began to thrust within her, sensually and slowly, loving how she felt beneath him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Naria smiles feeling his very slowly thrust in her after he removed her shirt and how gown. Now they were both completely naked in a hospital bed hopefully no one came in at this time of night. She took hold of one of his hands feeling his kiss move to her breasts making her softly moan
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Tanner pulled at one of her nipples with his mouth and his tongue swirled around the rosy bud slowly as his thrusts picked up in pace slightly. His hand squeezed hers as he moved and loved to hear the soft lewd noises they were making

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:25 pm

She moans a little louder feeling him pick up the pace and his tongue playing with her nipple make her bit her lips as he presses up to him wanting​ more
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:29 pm

He smirked against her breast and switched to the other one, his member now hitting her gspot over and over, sliding into her womb every now and then

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Naria squeezes his hand moaning more feeling herself get even more soaked as he went deeper hitting her sensitive spots and womb, She tosses her head back pressing up to him more
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 pm

"Naria.." He moaned and shifted up, kissing her deeply.. he squeezed her hand as well, even as he thrusted faster within her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top