The new girl

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The new girl

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:12 pm

He shakes his head, "No, I don't want to put you through anything you don't want to do" he says softly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:15 pm

"You make it sound like your forcing me" she growls and pushes him off her as she sat up
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:23 pm

He frowns a bit, "Honey, you know I didn't mean it that way..I just want to make you happy.." he said softly, not trying to agitate her

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:28 pm

"For once make yourself happy! I can make myself happy
.I had to when I was pregnant with Heather and you were in and out of here. I read books, watched movies, thought about getting a cat or dog, taught our children songs, their ABCs and some colors. All you think will make me happy is sex!" She vents out
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Tanner furrowed his brows, "No..that's not what I think about.." he said and sighs, looking down "When I was in and out, I took the comfort of just cuddling with you when I got the chance because one doesn't need a relationship just built on sex..it might be a nice addition but one certainly doesn't need it to survive.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Naria lays back on her pillow "My point. And the only reason I was hesitant or purposely waited until you feel asleep was because I didn't want to hurt you or something. But her arms around me no matter up make me feel loves she safe. She pulls a blanket over her head
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Tanner listened to her and touched on her hidden head gently, "My love, I wasn't mad you know, when you pull away or do something else..I always knew to take everything with love and understand you more..and I love the way you do things, you know? Sometimes I would watch you read a book and smile knowing you were lost within it's pages"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Naria looks to where she knew he was and felt his hands touch her head "I really don't get you sometimes...I'm use to guys who have a way and will get it no matter what.." she closes her eyes. Her minds went back to her teen years. He could hear her sniffle as she began to silently cry.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Tanner frowned and pulled the blanket down, wiping her tears gently, "My dear..I only care about you and our family, nothing else matters to me. You know? And trust me, I can go without needing sex every minute of the day" he said with a small smile

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:00 am

"I know you went three months" she says wiping her eyes herself but moved the blanket back over her face, she hated people seeing her face when crying.
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:01 am

Tanner sighed yet again, and brought her into his embrace and just held her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:03 am

Naria shakes her head not wanting his comfort but calmes and sniggles to him
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:09 am

(Sniggles XD) 

Tanner just rested there with her in his embrace, not moving until she was okay again

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:26 am

Naria soon just fell asleep
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:33 am

Tanner fell asleep with her afterwards

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:09 am

She woke up up and moved the blanket off her face and looked at Tanner as he slept
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Tanner shifted as she did and he opened his eyes, looking to her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:24 pm

Naria immediately covered her face in response to his eyes opening, a blush crawling to her cheeks
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Tanner cracked a smile, "Were you watching me sleep?" he teased softly, nuzzling into her hidden frame

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:29 pm

"Maybe..." She answers staying hidden and feeling his nuzzle made her blush more
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:17 pm

He held her closer to him, "Mm, I think that was adorable of you" he said while smiling

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:25 pm

She hums "Funny" she giggles still staying hidden from him
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:30 pm

"Come on dear, let me see that beautiful face of yours" he said, touching her sides gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dreams~ on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:38 pm

"I'm not beautiful" she protests, glancing under the blanket to where he touched her
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:39 pm

"To me you are" he said with a soft voice

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top