Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Nephilim (Crow)

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Nephilim (Crow)

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:38 am

He looks over at them wondering why she invited a boy over when thier parents had a no boy policy when they weren't home.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nephilim (Crow)

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:45 am

Melody laughed with Cain and grabbed her purse before leaving with him

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:51 am

Luke stands up and walks to them. "Wait Melody! You are supposed to be watching the twins and quadruplets."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 am

Melody sighs, turning to her brother, "Ugh, do I have to?" She complained but Cain agreed to help her watch them and she smiled at that

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:17 am

He sighs and gets up going to his room and shutting the door.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:25 am

There was laughter heard from Luke's room as Melody and Cain were watching the twins and quadruplets

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:27 am

He sighs. "Why did she have to bring a guy her." He realized what he said and growled."I mean why should I care!"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:46 am

There was silence and evidence of them kissing could be heard when the youngest girl, piped up "Eww! I'm telling mooom" and Melody hushed her younger sister

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:49 am

He opens up his door and peeks into the room to see if they were just kissing
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:54 am

Cain's hand was placed on Melody's back, lowering a bit and Melody giggled to something he said

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:45 am

He sighs once more watching this than shuts the door again angerly.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Melody rested her head on Cain's shoulder as she watched the twins and quadruplets- hearing Luke's door slam

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:38 pm

"damnit I told myself I wouldn't feel this way for her!" He shouts at himself.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Cain looked at Melody, "Is your little bro okay? He sounds upset" 

Melody shrugs, "I guess he's fine"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:58 pm

They could he him shouting with himself some more
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:03 pm

Melody sighed, "I'll check on him" and she got up, going to knock on his door "Luke? Everything alright in there?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:10 pm

He opens the door and pulls her inside quickly closing it. "Why did you invite that boy here?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Melody gave a small noise as Luke pulled her inside, "Because he's my friend and he wanted to hang out"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:35 pm

"than why are you kissing him!" He says clearly jealous.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:44 pm

She raised her eyebrows, "Well, Because I can!" She said and tilted her head "Stop acting weird" she said and turned around to leave

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:19 pm

He sighs and grabs her arm "stop! Look if your intentions are to make me jealous they are working."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:37 pm

"Jealous? Why would you be jealous.. you told me straight up that our little thing was nothing special so" She ended with that and left his room, going back over to Cain

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:13 pm

He sighs and lays down on his bed turning up his music as loud as he can
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Soon Cain left before mom and dad got home and Melody kissed him goodbye, but she couldn't help herself from thinking about Luke

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Luke was still blasting his music trying to drown out these emotions he has for his sister.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top