When will it end...with us?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When will it end...with us?

Post by ~Dreams~ on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Introduction: A war that has lasted for generations has become far worse as it reaches it's climax. Any man ranging from the age ten to forty is drafted into the war. Any man who escapes is killed and any woman who try to left the country will also be killed. The war has made the atmosphere taint with smoke and the sky so gray there is no longer joy, only fear and sadness. But all the young couples that still have a fight in them are rebelling against the government to stop taking their children and killing them in the bloody war.
Women are kept at home to care and nurture the children as the bombings and screams of the soldiers fight. But the government does allow certain volunteers into the war though the women are too scared. Afraid of leaving what little they have behind just to die on a muddy battle field.
Who will end this war?
Plot:
My character saves your character from the field seeing he was badly injured. She cares for him and hides him from any government officials. But the moment he is healed she must let him go, sadly though the two living in her small complex start to grow feelings for one and another. The war though still continues as children are taken more and more everyday into the army. Will two people be able to stop an entire war? Let see..

My character:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I am Rosalie but you can call me Rose if I allow you, I am 19 years old with no one to call family for they all were killed. Many say I'm a heartless girl who seeks adventure. Though it may be true I'm not much of the nurturing type but if I see someone endanger or injured I'll protect them whether I know then or not. Sadly though I don't have many friends for people say I have too much light in me for times like these. But I don't listen to those fools they are a waste of time like this war. I could be a soldier if I pleased still I rather stand aside then have to shoot a living being who was also forced into the bloody war of combat.
I have a bit of a sarcastic tongue to my taste and a clever mind, thank you very much. I may be beautiful on the outside but inside is where it truly counts. I don't care for those who drink and laugh the day away thinking they will die tomorrow from a gun or a bomb. I care for those you fight to keep food on their families tables and protect the young and weak from the claws of the government.
In my small town I am well known as a distant girl who works at the food shop in town. Any boys who were lucky not to be drafted yet always come around to annoy me, while all the girls swoon over them. I rather be covered in mud and live with pigs than date any of those foolish boys. Besides I'm too much handle for them anyways still I dream of someone that could take my mind from this small town, from this war, from this earth and live in peace. Well there's a little bit about me"
(If interested just make a form of your liking about your character. Any questions just ask)
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

Re: When will it end...with us?

Post by ~Dreams~ on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:06 pm

bump
~Dreams~

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum