Love of Death (The British One)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 6:35 pm

She moaned softly as he licked her, shuddering in excitement as she felt his nose rest against her mound..her hand reached out and touched his fur gently

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Raziaks tongue danced in and out of her folds, his nose rubbing against her mound more and more.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 6:38 pm

She laid her head back, and he could taste her arousal that dripped more onto his tongue..her hands pulled on his fur slightly as pleasure overtook her body.. "Raziak.." She moaned his name

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Raziak whined happily, his tongue moving faster and faster within her.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Vivian's breath increased as his tongue moved faster and faster..knowing she was close yet again..moaning, her hips raised slightly as her sweet juices sprayed out and onto his tongue, her hand let go of his fur as she climaxed

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Raziak licked up her juices quickly, loving the taste before changing forms and kissing her.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Vivian moaned as he licked up her juices and gave a soft noise as he kissed her, tasting herself on his lips

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 6:48 pm

Raziak drew back and smiled "Well... Big day tomorrow Viv. We should probably get some sleep."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 6:51 pm

She blushed a bit as he pulled away and she shifted him on his back, her hand touching at his member slowly, "I...I want to give you pleasure as well first"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Raziak blinked "Uh... Okay Viv..." He was hardening slightly, caught off guard.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 6:56 pm

She rubbed his member more, pulling a bit on the tip with her hand, hoping that would bring him pleasure

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Raziak moaned quietly, his head leant backwards.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 7:01 pm

When he leaned his head backwards, he could feel her warm mouth around his member and going down slowly, giving him indescribable pleasure

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Raziak's moaning became louder in response to the feeling of her mouth "Viv... You feel so gooood."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Vivian began to move her head a bit faster, her canines sliding over the skin to his length slightly while she sucked a bit more on him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 7:05 pm

Raziak winced ever so slightly at the feeling of her teeth, even as he felt his climax coming.

-------

http://rpservicemansion.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=71
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top