Love of Death (The British One)

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 3:34 pm

(I should really change my username XD) 

Aeron sat on top of the ledge overhanging the clearing, it was about time to start the ceremony 

Vivian sat on her hind legs, next to Raziak and she looked up at the Alpha

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Illiana was down below the ledge, looking up from where she was with her children.

Raziak smiled, looking up at the ledge and Aeron.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Aeron nodded down to Vivian, and then to Raziak. Everyone was gathered around and he spoke, "My pack hear my words, it is now time for our pack to have new apprentices" He called up Illiana and waited for her to stand before he spoke, "Illiana, you are ready to take up an apprentice. Your apprentice shall be Eveline, for you have shown bravery and kindness. Do all that you can to pass on what you know down to her." 

Eveline smiled happily and had to control her excitement and she went up to Illiana, bowing slightly before her

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Illiana smiled and nuzzled her daughter happily, before moving back down off the ledge, so Aeron could call up the next apprentice.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 6:17 pm

Eveline walked down with her mother and smiled at her brothers and heard her father call up Raziak

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Raziak came up and stood before Aeron, proud that he would get an apprentice.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 6:27 pm

"Raziak, you have shown your loyalty to this pack many times and you are worthy of having an apprentice. Your apprentice shall be Cayden, for you see no difference. And with that, I hope that you shall pass down all the strength and courage that you can to him." Aeron spoke and smiled as he did

Cayden had to contain his excitement and walk up calmly to the ledge where Raziak and his father was

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Raziak nodded to Aeron, before turning to Cayden and grinning, nudging him down towards the base of the ledge, ready for Vivian to receive her apprentice, if that was what would happen.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Aeron looked down at Vivian, smiling "Vivian, didn't you tell me it's time for you to have an apprentice?" and Vivian stared wide-eyed and got up, going to Aeron. "Vivian. You have shown endless dedication in helping the members of your pack. So your apprentice shall be Adam. I hope that you can pass on all you know to him and teach him the ways of a Shaman. Keep in mind, that rules are there to remind us, but do not necessarily have to be followed." and he waited for Adam to come up to them

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Adam blinked in surprise, before heading up to where Vivian was stood and swallowing nervously.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Vivian looked down at Adam and smiled, nuzzling him slightly as she moved him back to the clearing and waited for Aeron to finish up the ceremony

Aeron looked down at his pack "Each day we grow stronger and soon we will be known to every one and held in the highest respect!"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Adam stood and looked up at his father, smiling with pride.

Illiana cheered after Aeron finished, with the rest of the pack joining in a second later.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Vivian cheered with the others and smiled down at Adam, proud that he was her apprentice

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 7:19 pm

As the crowd dispersed Adam looked up "So... What am I going to learn first, Aunty Viv?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Viv laughed "Well you'll learn all about the herbs and how to treat certain wounds" she said with a smile "But first, a good nights rest is essential. I believe your nest is all ready and made up for you in the apprentice den"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Adam nodded and walked over to the apprentice den excitedly, lying down but unable to sleep from over-excitement.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Cayden had the same issue and turned around to face his brother "Can't sleep?" 

Vivian chuckled and went to her den

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Adam nodded "Yeah... I just can't wait for tomorrow!"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Eve shushed her brothers "Oh shut it you two" she sighed in annoyance 

Cayden rolled his eyes "Come on we're the only ones in here"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri May 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Adam shrugged "Well... Maybe we should lie down and try to sleep?" He asked, closing his own eyes.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri May 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Cayden sighed and tried to

Eveline curled up and rested her head on her paws as she tried to sleep

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat May 06, 2017 3:42 am

Adam eventually managed to fall asleep after a good while.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat May 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Vivian was sleeping peacefully next to Raziak, content and happy 

Eveline slept soundly and hardly moved in her nest 

Cayden took a little longer to fall asleep

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun May 07, 2017 6:13 am

Raziak had his arm around Vivian as they slept.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun May 07, 2017 3:01 pm

Vivian shifted in her sleep when she felt her pups move within her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top