Love of Death (The British One)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Vivian looked around her den, "Sorry for the lack of feeling like home, I know it's probably different than what you're used to" 

"It's another name for Fighter, which he is" he smiled and curled up to his family, hearing Adam whine about something

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:50 pm

Adam quietened as he felt his father lie down, happy in the all encompassing warmth.

Illiana smiled and nodded "You're right he is. He got this far, and now he's safe."

Raziak shrugged "Nah, No different to most caves. Only real difference is the comfy moss and the pretty girl fussing over me." He grinned.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:02 pm

Vivian's face turned red, "I uh, well, I mean someone has to, right?" 

Aeron smiled and licked Illiana's muzzle lovingly 

Eveline squirmed slightly against her mother's belly 

Cayden yawned tiredly

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Raziak laughed at her reaction "Vivian? Sorry, do you not like being called Pretty or something?"

Illiana gently moved her pups so they were lying together, keeping them all warm.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:19 pm

She glanced down, "Just not used to it" she murmured

Cayden fell asleep from the warmth wrapping around him 

Eveline was already fast asleep 

Aeron laid his head down, after wrapping himself more around his family, keeping them protected 

(Have to go set the dinner table and you should probably get some sleep)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Raziak smiled and moved across "Suppose Shamans don't really get told that sort of thing."

Illiana smiled, head resting next to Aerons as Adam fell asleep.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:07 am

Vivian watched him come closer to her, her blush still stained her cheeks "N-no, not really" she spoke and gave him a small smile 

Aeron looked at Illiana "You know how you defended Cayden? I found that really touching, to be honest" he said softly to her, "I guess the Spirits wanted us to have a second son"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:38 am

Raziak's grin widened as he laughed "Haha, not surprised. Probably scared you'll bite em or something."

Illiana nodded slightly, eyes still closed "Well, whatever happens now, he's our son. I don't care if he isn't a werewolf or if he isn't actually mine..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:44 am

She gave a laugh at that, "Well my bark is bigger than my bite" she teased him slightly

Aeron smiled at her words, "He's our son.." he repeated before closing his eyes, liking the idea that they had a third pup now, and he was happy

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:52 am

Raziak shook his head "Good to know, Viv. I'd say my bite is worse than my bark, though."

Illiana felt herself drifting off to sleep, feeling incredibly tired for no apparent reason, considering she hadn't done anything.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:55 am

Vivian's eyes widened, "Right, remind me to never cross you" 

(Wanna time skip a bit forward to wear the pups are weaned?)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:56 am

(If you want)

Raziak laughed again, before sitting back "Well, don't give me a reason to have to bite, Viv."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:02 am

(Well just to move things along- I'll start us off, btw going to sleep soon) 

When the pups had opened their eyes, Eveline seemed to be the most active of the trio, climbing over Papa and Aeron would occasionally let her nip his ears, although there was hardly any thing to nip with. Just being weaned, they could talk now, well.. all except Cayden, but that didn't mean he wasn't any less adventurous than his sister 

Vivian woke up, turning over in her bed and yawning.. Blinking a few times she groaned.. four weeks and there was still snow.. she had to make sure Aeron's pups were strong and healthy

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:11 am

Illiana groaned slightly as Adam climbed up and sat on her head, moving slightly and causing the pup to tumble gently down her back, much to his amusement.

Raziak sat up with a sigh, stretching his neck and wondering what he was going to spend the day doing.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:17 am

Aeron turned to his mate while Cayden attacked his tail with a small growl "You know, I think I preferred them when they couldn't walk" he spoke lowly so they wouldn't hear 

Eveline yipped at Cayden, going to pounce him 

"Raziak?" A female voice sounded outside of his den, Jasmine, a girl who made him feel accepted into this pack easily and was his friend, beside a few guys

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:31 am

"I know what you mean, Aeron..." Illiana whispered back, gently nudging Adam towards his siblings "They're going to be a nightmare to deal with..."

Raziak looked out, rubbing his eyes "Hey, Jasmine. Good morning."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:37 am

Vivian was on her way over to Aeron's den when she saw Jasmine outside of Raziak's den.. she only sighed for she liked Raziak having friends, but that also meant he barely came to see her anymore, and with her being so busy with sick wolves she understood. Still, she figured he'd rather be with someone who knows the basics of fighting and defense, not someone like she who needed to be protected. Shaking her head, she poked her head through Aeron's den's entrance "How are they?" She asks immediately

Eveline piped up at the sound of Vivian's voice "Aunty Viv!" She called, running to Vivian

Cayden turned and began to pounce at Adam, wanting to play

Aeron chuckled softly, "I think they're doing pretty well"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:45 am

Illiana watched Eveline run across and sighed slightly, standing up and walking across "Sorry about Eve, Viv. She does what she wants, when she wants to..." Illiana looked across to see Cayden and Adam starting to play and laughed quietly "Yeah, They're doing fine. I think Eveline is the most energetic of the lot though."

Raziak stretched his neck and walked out of his den, stretching and looking around at the other werewolves "So. Got anything planned, Jasmine?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Viv have a small laugh, "Don't worry about it, she needs to burn up that extra energy anyway" she said and picked up Eve, who wriggled in her hands "Yep, she seems fine" she commented and going over to Adam and. Cayden, doing the same thing 

Aeron yawned and watched Eveline come back over to him, pouncing at his paws and biting on them 

Jasmine looked at Raziak, "I wanted to go hunting, so I came to see if you wanted to join me" she said with a smile on her face

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Adam wriggled in Vivians hands, whining at the interruption "Stop Aunty Viv... I want to play with Cayden!"

Illiana shrugged "Well, they all have too much for me at least... They were so much easier when they were younger..." She groaned, stretching slightly.

Raziak shrugged "Might as well. Nothing else to do, really. Wolf or..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Vivan laughed at Adam, giving him a kiss on his forehead, "Sorry dear, here ya go" she said and set him down 

Cayden whined as his brother was taken from him, and then barked happily as Adam was put back, wagging his tail 

Aeron chuckled at his mate, "Maybe we should put that energy to use and make them apprentices soon" 

Eve piped up at that "Yeah- that sounds cool" she barked, wagging her tail and looking at her mother 

Jasmine thought for a second, "Wolf, plus it'd be better anyway, even in this snow"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Illiana sighed, licking her pups "Are you sure Aeron? They're still a little... small..." She was obviously worried for her children.

Adam whined again as his mother licked him, before tackling Cayden to the ground.

Raziak nodded "Sure thing." before changing form.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Vivian agreed with Illiana, and heard Aeron say "Well, not full on training yet. They still haven't learned to.." he was hinting at changing form, but didn't want to say it because Eve and Adam didn't fully know that Cayden wouldn't be able to change forms with them 

Cayden growled playfully to Adam and he pawed at his brother, trying to push him off 

Eveline strutted by the boys and pounced on them 

Jasmine changed form and she looked at Raziak, "Let's go" she said and led him out of the clearing

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Illiana transformed and reached over, scratching Aeron under the chin "I know, I know..." She watched her pups playing and laughed slightly.

Adam wriggled under Eveline and wriggled, kicking out against her.

Raziak nodded, following even as he cast a glance back to Vivians den.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Aeron wagged his tail as his mate scratched under his chin 

Vivian told them she'll check up on them a bit later, and left, heading down to her den and she saw just the rear end of Raziak, probably leaving with Jasmine.. she headed to her den and had to make preparations on leaving for the moon pool again, although it was winter, the moon pool never froze over 

Eve growled playfully as Adam kicked out against her and Cayden defended his brother by nipping at Eve's ears, causing her to back up

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top