Love of Death (The British One)

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Cayden whined softly as his mom sounded upset with him and Aeron was about to say something before Cayden shot out of the den, "Cayden!" he said suddenly, getting up and going after his son 

Vivian laughed a bit, "No one wants to be the apprentice of a Shaman, it's not as exciting.."

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Raziak shrugged "Well, you never know, Viv." Before turning to see Cayden "What... Cayden, what are you doing?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Cayden hid behind Raziak's leg 

Aeron was right after him, "Cayden- you can't just run off like that" 

Cayden whimpered, "Is momma mad at me?" he asks and Aeron sighed, "No- she's just a bit grumpy after you woke her up" 

Vivian had to refrain from laughter and she shifted to see the young pup, and Cayden poked his head out from Raziak's leg

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Raziak moved slightly so Cayden was no longer behind him, shaking his head slightly "Yeah... If your mom is anything like Vivian, Don't wake her up in the morning..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Cayden looked to Raziak as he spoke and heard Vivian say, "H-hey!" she said and Aeron sighed.. "Come now Cayden, let's get back to the den..your mother's probably worried about where you ran off to" and he nudged his pup gently forward out of Raziak's den and back to his own

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Raziak laughed at Vivian's reaction, smiling at Cayden as they left "See you later, Cayden." He called with a smile.

Illiana looked at Cayden and smiled "Cayden! Good, Daddy found you." She smiled, moving so there was Room for Cayden to snuggle up with her.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Vivian smiled at Raziak, "See, you'd be a great mentor" she wagged her tail and thought to herself, "and a good father.." she yawned, "I need to go collect some herbs. What are you gonna do?" she asks

Cayden looked down from his mother's gaze.. "You're not..mad?" he asks

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:34 pm

"Eh, not sure. Probably just going to hunt for a while then I guess it's my turn on sentry duty." Raziak shrugged, licking her before walking off.

Illiana shook her head "Of course not, silly. I was just a little cranky because you woke me up and I wasn't expecting it. It's absolutely fine though, so come here..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Vivian nodded and walked off to her den, taking inventory of what she had 

Cayden looked up, and then glanced at his father who nodded slightly and Cayden padded over to his mother, his eyes staring up at her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Illiana waited until Cayden was almost underneath her before suddenly striking, pulling him tight and licking him "But If you ever run off like that again, I'll never let you out of this den again!" She teased.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Cayden yelped from surprise, "Mooooooom" He whined from her licks-she knew he hated baths and he wriggled underneath her

Aeron chuckled at his mate and son, settling down next to them 

Eveline shifted and yawned, turning over and snuggling more into her mother

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:45 pm

"Oh shush you, You are filthy and you need to be cleaned." Illiana laughed, shaking her head slightly.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Cayden sighed and settled down for his mother, deciding it was best not to fight the actions 

Aeron's head lifted slightly, he scented heat, and it was coming from Illiana

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Illiana hummed as she cleaned Cayden, trying to hide her heat scent by bringing her tail down to cover herself.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Cayden yawned as his mother yawned, making him sleepy with her rhythmic strokes of her tongue 

Aeron put his head back down, closing his eyes momentarily

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:27 pm

"You can't be falling asleep already..." Illiana sighed, shaking her head slightly "Oh well..." She layed her own head down and fell asleep.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Aeron waited till Cayden was asleep and he moved up gently, starting to groom Illiana's fur slowly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Illiana was woken by the grooming "Huh? Aer*Yawn*Aeron? Is that you?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Aeron nodded, "Mhm..shh" he said softly, licking her up between her shoulders

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Illiana wriggled slightly, trying not to disturb her pups at all.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Aeron moved his grooming down to her lower half and sniffed around her tail, "You're hiding something.." he commented quietly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:58 pm

"Nuh Ah..." Illiana felt him sniffing down there, moving away "No I'm not Aeron."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Aeron tsked and his wet nose buried underneath her tail, sniffing her heat, "Mhm" he licked her folds gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Illiana whined slightly as he began to lick her "Noo... Not now... Not with them here..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Aeron pulled his head back slowly, and looked at her, "If you say so.." knowing she was aroused now

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top