Love of Death (The British One)

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Aeron sighed, "I don't know if she loves him, but her actions speak louder than words..I know her father will be upset because he probably knows"

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:42 pm

"Well, I understand that he might not like it, but why should it stop her being happy?" Illiana asked, lying down and closing one eye, obviously close to sleeping for a while.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:43 pm

He merely nods, "Well, I'm okay with it, doesn't bother me a bit..but the spirits may not be happy with her decision" he explained, yawning and laying his head down, wrapping himself up next to his family

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:45 pm

"Good..." Illiana murmured, feeling his massive frame lying next to her and their children, rubbing her head against him gently.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:46 pm

He wagged his tail slowly as she rubbed her head against him and he licked her muzzle affectionately

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:48 pm

"See you in the morning, Everyone..." Illiana yawned, even as she felt Adam stop wriggling as he fell asleep.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Eveline followed after her brother, yawning and let sleep take her 

Aeron laid his head down and closed his eyes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:50 am

Illiana moved slightly again, making sure her pups couldn't wake up and escape in the night.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:51 pm

When Raziak would wake, he would notice that the male shaman had left, and Vivian was sleeping close to him 

Aeron was still peacefully sleeping by his family

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Raziak groaned as he woke up, looking at the cave wall and wondering if the previous events had all been a dream "God... My head is killing me..." He rolled over, seeing Vivian "So it wasn't a dream..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Vivian turned over in her sleep and yawned, stretching a bit before her eyes shot open and looked at Raziak

Last edited by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:45 pm

(Raziak*)

Raziak groaned slightly as Vivian woke up "Good morning Viv..." He gave her a smile and sat up.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:55 pm

(XD "WHERE'S ANNA?!" whoops, wrong thread lol) 

She smiled at him, "Morning. Sleep okay?" she asks, her breath could be seen for the temperature was low in the cave 

Aeron yawned and opened his eyes slowly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:08 pm

(*Anna Wakes up with Raziak Next to her* "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" "WHERE'S VIVIAN?" *Both Start Screaming*)

"Yeah." Raziak gave her a smile before he shivered slightly "Great... Of course its cold..."

Illiana didn't react to Aerons waking, But Adam did and started whining.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:27 pm

(Oh the panic and horror XD) 

Vivian peeked outside, "Great, it's snowing" she muttered and got up and went back in the cave, pulling out some brush and wood, putting it in a pit made for the fire and with flint and stone she made a flame, kindling it until it grew.. "There.." she spoke and sighed from the warmth 

Aeron hushed Adam by giving him a few licks to calm him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Raziak groaned in relief as the fire started to burn merrily, feeling it warm him up.

Illiana yawned as she woke up, taking over the care of Adam a few seconds later "Oh hush you..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:36 pm

She stared outside momentarily, "Looks like it's going to be a harsh winter" she commented, looking at Raziak 

Eveline began to pipe up, hearing her mom and feeling her dad beside her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:52 pm

"Yeah... Still, hunting is what I do best, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem." Raziak sighed, looking out at the snow.

Illiana sighed slightly, giving Eveline attention only for Adam to whine at the lack.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Aeron gave a small chuckle and began to give Adam attention while Illiana took care of Eveline 

"Well, if you stick around long enough, I'm sure Aeron will have his Beta put you on a hunting patrol" Vivian spoke to him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Illiana nodded her thanks to Aeron as Adam quietened, still giving Eviline attention.

"Good. I need to get moving before I lose my edge" Raziak sighed, still huddled with Vivian around the fire.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:38 pm

She perked up at his words "Are you saying you have plans to stay?" 

Eveline quieted down and wriggled against her mother's belly, beginning to nurse again 

Aeron kept giving Adam attention

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:56 pm

"Where else am I going to go?" Raziak sighed, looking into the flames "I'm a werewolf now. I can't go back to the guild..."

Adam wriggled away from his father, ending up suckling from his mother.

Illiana sighed slightly, keeping both Adam and Eveline close to her.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Vivian looked down, "right, sorry about that" she said and swallowed slowly, "Figured you were try to find a pack of your own, that's all" 

Aeron easier this head and then got up, "Do you want any food?" He asked Illiana 

Eveline continued to feed

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:06 pm

"Why? Why would I even bother when I already know someone here?" Raziak questioned.

Illiana nodded "Yeah, I would Aeron" She smiled.

Adam kept suckling, nudging against his sister.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:10 pm

She looked at him, "Well typically when werewolves are new they don't settle on a pack right away" she looked in his eyes "Figured you might get bored of me and this place" 

Aeron shook his fur and walked down to the clearing 

Eveline made a noise as Adam nudged her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top