Love of Death (The British One)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:32 pm

He chuckled softly "I like to take risks but not like that" he settled down beside her 

Vivian got ready to leave and wanted to go tell Raizak if he wanted to join.. but he was acting weird lately, and avoiding her.. so she didn't bother and made her trek to the moon pool alone

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Illiana nodded "Maybe once they're out and in the Apprentice den, hmm?"

Raziak sighed as he started to drift off, dreams filled with images of Vivian.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:43 pm

"Maybe.." he said and licked her head gently before laying down completely, wrapping himself around his family 

Raziak was being pawed in the nose by Jasmine

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Illiana smiled as she started to fall asleep, happy in the comfort Aeron and her pups provided.

Raziak groaned "Go Away..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:53 pm

"Raziak- You idiot, why did Vivian go alone to the moon pool?" Jasmine asked, sitting on her haunches

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Raziak groaned again "Did she? Why do I need to watch over her anyway? She's more than capable of keeping herself safe"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:05 pm

She sighed, "Well, she normally asks you for company, doesn't she? Then why didn't she do it? Did you talk to her?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:11 pm

"I don't know, alright Jasmine? Why do you care so much for gods sake?" Raziak groaned, changing forms and sitting up "Does it really matter if I did talk to her? Maybe she just wanted to be alone tonight."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Since Jasmine received visions often, and Raziak would know this, he could hear her whine, "No- you don't understand..Vivian can not go tonight.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:22 pm

"God... Fine, I'll go find her, if It'll stop you moaning at me..." Raziak sighed, standing up and walking out in the direction Vivian always took.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Vivian huffed as she pounced, eating a small shrew and her ears pointed forward at a sound.. it wasn't in the direction she needed to go so she trekked on, pushing through the snow that almost touched her muzzle, "This is so bizarre.. it has to be this way" she murmured, getting out of the deep snow and shaking her fur.. "Stupid Raziak.. why is he avoiding me? Doesn't he like me anymore?" she would cry, but it would immediately freeze if she did.. she sighed, almost reaching the moon pool when she realized the entrance was frozen off, "Huh, well look at that" her voice came out in small puffs of air, and she shivered.. she looked to the darkening sky, "Crap, well.." She was walking by a tree and heard it groan.. "W-what?" She asks, seemingly spooked..she had an odd feeling.. the tree snapped and began to fall, Vivian scrambled up and tried to run but her paws slid on ice and she realized she was on the frozen lake- the tree fell and Vivian yelped, being plunged into freezing black waters

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Raziak had been walking for a good while, huddled against the snow as he eventually stumbled across the lake outside the moonpool, just in time to see Vivian go through "VIV!" He shouted, scrambling forwards to grab at her, causing more cracks to form in the Ice.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:41 pm

She coughed as the water filled in her lungs and she tried to swim towards Raizak but searing pain went through her lower legs.. "R-Raziak!" she coughs, trying to get a hold somewhere but kept slipping

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Raziak grabbed her legs, pulling her up and onto the Ice "Vivian, C'mon! Lets get you outta this mess, yeah?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:46 pm

She nodded and yelped as she tried to move.. "Raizak, that tree...my legs!" and she looked back "I- I can't feel them-" she started to panic

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:35 am

Raziak bit his lip, before picking her up "Viv, don't worry. I'll get you out of here, Alright?" He said, before starting to run across the ice back to the clearing.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Her lower legs lay limp as Raziak picked her up, and she was whining slightly from pain

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:53 pm

"Sorry Viv..." Raziak sighed as he carried her back, still biting his lip "What happened, exactly?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Viv tried to remember, "There was a tree..Which fell and hit the ice, and..and me" she tried to look at her legs, "Please tell me they aren't as bad as they seem"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:45 pm

"Viv, I'm not a shaman... I've got no idea..." Raziak sighed as they eventually reached the clearing, shaking his head sadly.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:54 pm

His words didn't comfort her as he took her back to the clearing "I'm such a screw up" she muttered underneath her breath

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:57 pm

"Not your fault Viv... I shoulda come with you. This is my fault." Raziak sighed, placing her down gently in her den.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:02 pm

She shakes her head "Don't blame yourself, I didn't ask for a companion so it's on me" and she yelped slightly at the pain and she turned around to sniff at her legs, "Yep definitely broken.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:03 pm

"What do you need me to do, Viv?" Raziak questioned, reaching out for the cobweb's He'd seen her use before.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 pm

She looked around, pointing her nose to the stores of her herbs, "Grab me some comfrey leaves, they look big, and should be dried out with a golden brown color"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top