Love of Death (The British One)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Illiana reached over and pulled Cayden away, shaking her head slightly "Stop it you three. If you want to be apprentices, you can't fight with your own pack."

Adam whined as Cayden was pulled away, looking unhappy "Awww..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Cayden whined as his mother took him away, wriggling in her hands 

Eve pouted, "But momma, we were just playing" 

Aeron shifted and went over to his family, "Now Eveline, don't argue with your mother" he said sternly 

Jasmine padded along silently against the snow, "So Raziak, have you talked to Viv at all since the last time I gave you advice?" she asks him 

(Brb gonna be inactive for a short while, family is over)

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:34 pm

(Fair Enough)

Illiana sighed slightly as Eveline complained "Thats not what I meant, Evey. I just want you to be careful." She placed Cayden down again, shaking her head slightly "Just make sure you don't hurt each other"

"Yes Momma!" Adam smiled happily, before jumping for Cayden.

"No, Not yet... Honestly, I'm a jumble of nerves about it..." Raziak shrugged, attempting to seem nonchalant.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:54 pm

(That took longer than expected, well, I guess you're already in bed) 

Eveline nodded, "Don't worry, we won't" and she pounced for Adam, but he was already pouncing on Cayden who growled and playfully pawed at his brother 

Jasmine nodded, keeping her ears and eyes peeled for prey, "I'm sure you'll be fine..and I'm certain she'll feel the same way" she tried to reassure him

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Illiana stifled a laugh as she watched her children playing, smiling brightly even as Adam batted at Caydens ears after the latter pawed at him.

Raziak sighed "But what if she doesn't? I'll end up looking like and idiot..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Cayden growled playfully, taking this chance to nip at his sister, causing her to try and pounce on him 

Aeron couldn't help but give a small laugh, watching his children tousle and play fight 

Jasmine spotted a hare up ahead, "Oh hush-, I've seen the way she looks at you" and she motioned to Raziak about the hair

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:56 am

Adam went for both Cayden and Eveline, laughing slightly.

Raziak shook his head "Jasmine, I know you want to help and all, but she doesn't like me in that way." He saw the hare and instantly dropped his body to keep hidden.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:38 am

She huffed "It's not like she dropped everything she was doing and tended to the wound on your leg or anything," and she went around the hare, chasing up to it to scare it into Raziak's jaws 

Eveline pawed at Adam, kicking his belly a bit as Cayden and him pinned her down

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:56 am

Raziak caught the hare and gave Jasmine a look "Oh shut it. That was just cause she had no one else in the medicine den, Jas."

Adam squeaked as Eveline forced him off, before trying to go after Cayden.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Cayden made a similar noise as his brother tackled him and Eveline laughed wagging her tail, figuring out when to pounce 

Jasmine thought a moment, "Okay then what about when she turned you?" As she began to look for more prey

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Illiana sighed, watching her pups playing together "Just play nicely, Alright?"

Adam laughed as he and Cayden rolled, batting gently at him "Yes Momma!"

Raziak groaned "Oh, Leave it Jasmine. That was one thing, and I don't know why she even did it."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Cayden growled playfully and gently nipped at his brother's paws 

Eveline yipped happily and went after her brothers 

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "You're so oblivious" she muttered, finding a small shrew and killing it quickly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Adam giggled, even as Eveline knocked into them and sent them rolling further.

Raziak shook his head slightly "I thought we were hunting, not debating about me and Vivian" He sighed, finding and killing a pair of voles.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Eve stopped and yawned a bit, for she was growing tired 

Cayden nibbled on his brother's paws, yawning a bit himself

Jasmine sighed a bit and killed another snow hare and once their mouths were full, they headed back to the clearing

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:08 pm

Adam yawned as well, much to the relief of Illiana, who walked across and gathered them up into her arms, placing them together on the moss and changing forms back to wolf.

Raziak carried his catch back to the clearing, placing it down gently in the pile and looking back to Jasmine "So, anything else you want to tell me?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Aeron chuckled softly at the trio and shifted into his wolf form, licking each of his pups as they drifted off to sleep

Jasmine shook her head, "Nope, I'm sure you'll be fine" she said after she laid her catch down on the pile as well

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Illiana enveloped her pups in warmth, gently nuzzling Aeron. Once she was certain they had drifted off she sighed slightly "What are we going to do with Cayden? He won't be able to change forms..."

Raziak groaned "Wish me luck... I'll need it..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Aeron thought a moment, "Well we won't treat him any less" he said firmly, beginning to lick Illiana's neck gently

Jasmine shook her head laughing a bit and left Raziak face the music on his own

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:26 pm

"I know, I know..." Illiana soothed, lying down and closing her own eyes.

Raziak watched her go with a glare "Oh, Thanks Jasmine... God... Where is Viv, anyway..." He finished his sentence with a mutter to himself.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:42 pm

Aeron got up and went to Illiana's backside, beginning to groom her slowly

Viv was making preparations for the trip to the moon pool

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Illiana felt Aerons grooming and made a noise of content.

Raziak saw Vivian and almost went across to her, heart in his mouth from nervousness.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Aeron kept grooming her, reaching lower down her back 

Vivian was looking over everything she needed and she turned around, seeing Raziak and smiled at him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:00 pm

"Aeron... Are you..." Illiana asked, wondering what he was doing by going lower and lower on her body.

Raziak returned the smile, before walking back to his Den.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:10 pm

"Hm?" He asks, going back up her back and to her shoulders 

Vivian's shoulders slumped slightly as he didn't come over to her and she went to her den, shifting and beginning to paint her body for the moon pool

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 pm

"Well... Just with the pups here and all..." Illiana hummed, thinking he'd been foreplaying.

Raziak layed down, shaking his head slightly as he fell asleep.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top