Love of Death (The British One)

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love of Death (The British One)

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Raziak nodded, before staring at the older shaman "Dad?" He looked back at Vivian with wide eyes "You told me your code meant you weren't allowed to have children"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:53 pm

"Female Shaman, Male shaman have the acception because they don't have to worry about feeding their young" Vivian's dad explained, looking between the two of them 

Vivian sighed "Yeah it's a stupid rule" she grumbled out

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:58 pm

"Sounds... Logical..." Raziak spoke carefully, not wishing to offend the older shaman, but also not wanting to piss off Vivian.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:19 pm

(gonna be inactive today because I'm visiting my dad in the hospital) 

The shaman looked through Vivian's​ herbs, "Looks like we're going to need some more.." his voice trailed off as he disappears into the back of the cave and Vivian turned to Raziak, "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" She asks, getting up and going over to him, sniffing at his wound

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:03 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine... Feeling great for someone who was lying cold in a tree trunk earlier..." He tried to laugh, but sighed afterwards "I honestly don't know how I'm feeling." Glancing up at the exit to the cave he looked into the snow and shivered.

Illiana looked up at Aeron when he returned "Did you find Vivian? You were gone for a long time..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:29 pm

She looked up at him, and inspected his ears, "Well I'm guessing the Spirits took pity on you and heard my plea" she stated and sat down on her haunches in front of him

Aeron shook his fur as he entered the den and brought Illiana freshkill, which was part of an elk he saw earlier.. he dragged it in and nodded at Illiana, "Yes..she was hurt, and a hunter, well, former hunter was with her. He was turned by Vivian and my patrols tell me they found Cain's body frozen in the snow. Someone killed him" He stated and licked his chest a few times before he watched his daughter Eveline squirm around and was pawing at her brother Adam

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:49 am

Raziak groaned slightly, reaching up and scratching behind her ears "Well... Thank you, Vivian..."

Illiana gasped slightly "She was outside in that?" She spoke incredulously, before moving her head down to lick her squirming pups "Oh, stop it you two..." She was trying not to laugh from the way they were tickling her belly with their movements "You said she was hurt, yes? So who's looking after her?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:43 am

Vivian wagged her tail slightly from his actions and looked up at him "I know being a werewolf isn't all that glorious but I'd rather have you with me than five feet under the ground" she spoke 

Aeron gave a small chuckle at his pups and then looked at Illiana, "I went to go get her dad from the Eastern side, see, I knew Vivian long before she was apart of this pack" he yawned and sniffed at the fresh kill, tearing off a piece of meat before eating it slowly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 am

"Glory means nothing, really... I'm just happy to still be breathing." Raziak sighed "And I'd much rather be with you as well."

Illiana cocked her head "Dad? Why didn't she stay with her birth pack?" she asked, taking a small bite from the freshkill, chewing and swallowing somewhat speedily "Or is that not how it works for Shamans?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:51 pm

"Well, Shaman's​ are highly needed and she has a brother who's going to take her father's place soon, so" Aeron explained, finishing his portion of the kill 

She wagged her tail at that and decided to shift to her human, and she was near his face, backing up slowly to give him breathing room

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:17 pm

"Fair enough, Aeron" Illiana shrugged, before looking longingly at the exit to the den "Wish I didn't have these two... I'd like to check on her."

Raziak blinked slightly as she changed, caught off guard by just how close she was "Uhh... Viv?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Aeron looked at Illiana, "I can keep an eye on them if you want me to" he offered, knowing she was friends with Vivian

Viv tilted her head slightly, "Yes Raziak?" She asks while her father came back, grumbling about something as always, going over to inspect Raziak's wound again

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:14 pm

"No, No... I can wait until she's strong enough to come see me, I suppose. I don't think you're ready to be left alone with them yet." Illiana laughed slightly, lying her head down "Maybe if they weren't wolves, I'd take them with me..."

Raziak shrugged "Sorry, Caught me off guard there." He watched Vivians father coming across and hissed slightly as his wound was ministered to.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Vivian's father gave Raziak's wound a new bandage and slipped him some poppy seeds that would would​ ease the pain 

Aeron gave a small laugh, "What, afraid I might lose one?" He half teased with his mate, and laid down beside her, "The won't get their human form until they're 5 years old in human years" he explained to her, leaning down and sniffing his pups, giving Adam a lick on his forehead

Vivian looked at him "Oh.. okay, sorry about that" she murmured to him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:16 am

Raziak sighed slightly "Don't worry about it, Viv..." He swallowed the Poppy seeds and grimaced slightly "Those taste dreadful..."

Illiana cocked her head as Aeron spoke "Great... 5 years of these two..." She licked Eveline gently, before leaning against Aeron "Still... I'll be happy once they can eat solid food... I won't have to spend my time as a wolf."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:59 pm

"Well five years in dog years they would be 4 months old" Aeron explained, "But we have to start training them on how to transform when they are weaned, which should be a month from now" he finished and gave Illiana a lick on her head gently

Eveline squirmed a bit as she felt her mother lick her 

Vivian couldn't help but laugh at him, "Well, they will help you sleep without pain" she explained to him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Illiana sighed again, nudging Eveline close to Adam gently "Well, I'll be glad when they are weaned... Means I can finally stand on two legs again..."

Raziak grumbled slightly "Still doesn't change the fact they taste dreadful..." He sighed, slowly closing his eyes.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Eveline made a noise and pawed at Adam slightly 

Aeron nodded, "It'll come faster than you expect" he murmured to her, watching their pups 

Vivian gave a small smile as she closed his eyes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Adam whined and pawed his sister back, even as Illiana huffed and licked them both "Oh, stop it you two." She sighed, separating them slightly before wrapping herself around them.

Raziak felt the world go black and smiled, feeling comfortable.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Aeron gave a small chuckle, and saw Eveline whimper as her mom separated her from her brother and she wriggled closer to were he was 

Vivian yawned and got up, going to talk with her father

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:25 pm

"So, Aeron... Was Vivian badly hurt or anything?" Illiana asked suddenly, looking at away from Eveline and Adam for a second.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Aeron looked at her, "She was, her wound had caught frostbite and it was all black when I came upon her and the other person...who I am pretty sure is the hunter you scented earlier"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:29 pm

"Well... How was the other? I mean... They're still alive, right? You said is, not was, so that makes me think they are..." She mused aloud, still watching him.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:32 pm

"He had just come in from the entrance when he collapsed with Vivian, I'm guessing he's a new werewolf and I'm pretty certain that Vivian may or may not have turned him, considering the nasty wound on his side that was healing slowly...I was later told by patrols that they found Cain dead in the snow" he spoke, raising his head a bit, "And yes, they're doing better. Much better, they should be fine in two weeks"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:34 pm

"I suppose if Viv thought that was the only way to heal him and if she loves him..." Illiana trailed off before sighing "Well, when they're better and I can take my eyes of these two for half a minute I'll pop my head in."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top